[Coirnav] <Hello Darkness> is recruiting! Low numbers raiding, dual main DKP, PST schedule...

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by hellodarkness, Oct 2, 2018.

1. hellodarkness New Member

<Hello Darkness> is an end-game PST raiding guild with history on P1999 and Agnarr and we are excited to continue our TLP adventure here on Coirnav. We are especially eager to experience and destroy post-Planes of Power end game content.

Our plan is to do things a little differently this time around. Most of us have completed Kunark, Velious, Luclin and PoP end-game content ad nauseam and found the difficulty on TLP to be less than difficult.

As such, our goal on Coirnav is to complete end-game content without massive 72 person raids. This has made content a little more challenging and increased the importance of every member's contribution.

Our current recruitment target is 54 and have filled about 95% of our roster.

Our DKP system allows for up to two main characters who earn and spend DKP at the same level.

After only a few months in existence, Hello Darkness has cleared Luclin with a max raid size of 54. Notable kills include Lord Inquisitor Seru, Emperor Ssraeshza, and Aten Ha Ra.

We are preparing for Planes of Power and would like to fill the last few spots on our roster. Below is a list of our current class needs:

Level 55+
    2 Clerics
    2 Wizards
    1 Enchanter

Please inquire to Orcenn, Hobe, Clove, Falisaty, or Rozza in game or via Discord. A link to our discord is available at http://www.hdguild.com
  2. hellodarkness New Member

Bump!

We are welcoming all classes at the moment. To help with any decisions, below is a list of our class needs.

Warriors - Medium
    Paladin - High
    Shadow Knight - Medium
    Cleric - Medium
    Druid - Medium
    Shaman - Closed
    Monk - Medium
    Ranger - High
    Rogue - High
    Bard - Medium
    Enchanter - Medium
    Magician - Low
    Necromancer - Medium
    Wizard - High
  3. hellodarkness New Member

Updated class needs. Please send Clove, Hobe, or Falisaty a tell in game for more infos.
  4. hellodarkness New Member

Update!

Downed Zlandicar, Naggy, and Vox this week with ~20ish players. Also a bunch of WW dragons including Harla Dar died. We've also been farming armor in WTOV on a regular basis.

We will be in TOV on Saturday night for another farm. If you're interested or on the fence about joining, please join us on Saturday! Please note that any BP/Leg drops will be reserved for members only.

Message me here on the forums or send Hobe, Clove, Falisaty or Rozza a tell in game.

Thanks!
  5. Braztiri New Member

What times do you guys plan on raiding when Luclin drops

I got a late start on this TLP but I 4 box for leveling purposes (in low 40’s atm). Would like to main cleric or bard once I hit cap and will be looking for a raiding guild. I work a rotating shift, so it makes things difficult at times but I like what I’m reading from your post
  6. hellodarkness New Member

Hey-

Thanks for the reply.

Our schedule is shaping up to be Sun/Tue/Thur 8:30-12pst. I don't anticipate it changing a whole lot. We will definitely be doing "off night" non-dkp raids in addition to this but they won't be required.

We all got a late start here. Many of us were raiding on Agnarr through PoP and have finally made the move over. Most of us have hit 60 in the last couple months but we still have a few folks leveling up.

A cleric and/or bard would be a great fit for us and any level is ok as long as you're ready or close to being ready when Luclin hits.

Shoot me a PM if interested!

-Hobe
  7. hellodarkness New Member

Updated class needs.

We have a high need for DPS related classes including RNG/ROG/WIZ.
  8. hellodarkness New Member

Hello Darkness took down Vindi and Statue last night with 30 in raid.

We still have spots open for skilled and reliable players who play on a PST schedule. We are currently recruiting most classes with a special emphasis on hybrid tanks and DPS classes.

If you are interested in discussing further, even if you aren't 60, please send me a DM or find any of the following in game: Hobe, Clove, Falisaty, or Rozza.
  9. hellodarkness New Member

Update!

Our current Velious farm with an average raid size of 25 is growing by the week:
    Zlandicar
    Vindi
    Statue
    Tormax to 3%
    Velketor the Sorcerer
    Dozekar the Cursed

I'm insanely proud of what this small group of players has accomplished in such a short time. Some of these fights have very little room for error. The dedication and determination of this group has been amazing.

While we love and enjoy 35 minute Doz fights, we would like these mobs to die a little faster so we can move onto other targets. Our current priority class needs are as follows. ALL other classes, including all levels, will be considered.

1 Warrior
    1 Paladin
    1 SK
    2 Cleric
    2 Ranger
    2 Rogue
    2 Wizard
    2 Bard

If you are interested in discussing further, even if you aren't 60 or ready to join at this exact moment, please send me a DM or find any of the following in game: Orcenn, Hobe, Clove, Falisaty, or Rozza.
  10. hellodarkness New Member

11. hellodarkness New Member

We are 80% to our target recruitment total of 54 and will be ready to roll in Luclin. Once we hit 54 active raiders, recruitment will be closed.

If you enjoy raiding with low numbers and being a critical part of each success, please review the list of classes below and send me a DM or find Orcenn, Hobe, Clove, Falisaty or Rozza in game.

Class needs as of 11/13/18
    • 1 Druid
    • 1 Monk
    • 2 Rangers
    • 3 Rogues
    • 1 Bard
    • 2 Enchanters
    • 1 Magician
    • 1 Necro
    • 3 Wizards
    Closed: Warrior, Paladin, SK, Cleric, Shaman
  12. hellodarkness New Member

Main post updated with recent kills and recruitment needs.
  13. hellodarkness New Member

Recruitment Update for Hello Darkness
    After only 2 months in existence, Hello Darkness has cleared a large chunk of Luclin progression mobs with a raid size of 40. Notable kills include Lord Inquisitor Seru, Cursed Cycle, High Priest, and Creator.

We are preparing for our first Emperor Ssraeshza kill and would like to fill the last few spots on our roster. Below is a list of our current class needs and level requirements:

Level 50+
    Wiz(3)
    Rog(2)
    Nec(1)
    Mag(1)
    Enc(1)
    Dru(1)
    Bst(1)

Level 55+
    While we full in most other areas, we may consider adding one of the following classes for the right person, level 55+: Monk, Ranger, Bard

Please inquire to Orcenn, Hobe, Clove, Falisaty, or Rozza in game or via Discord. A link to our discord is available at http://www.hdguild.com

TLDR+
    Guild: Hello Darkness
    Guild Created: September 2018
    DKP Site: http://www.hdguild.com/dkp/
    Raid Days/Times: Sun/Tue/Thu 8:30-12:30 Pacific Time (PST)
    Unique Focus: We raid with a limited roster of 54 players.
    Loot System: DKP / Silent Bidding. Members may have up to 2 main characters who accrue and bid dkp at the same level.
    Average Raid Size: 40
    Goal for Luclin: Vex Thal by December 16
    Who to contact for more information: Orcenn, Hobe, Clove, Falisaty, or Rozza
  14. Hopeslayer New Member

Hi there! Those times sound great for my schedule. Currently level 55 at the moment (wizard). I will definately drop by again when I hit 60.
  15. hellodarkness New Member

Hey there. DM sent!
  16. Phaiden New Member

Just started playing again on this server and those raid times are perfect. 50 Ranger here. Will apply on your site.
    AnonymousPoster likes this.
  17. hellodarkness New Member

DM sent, Phaiden.
  18. hellodarkness New Member

HD continues to kill more stuff with a raid of 40 awesome players and are about ready for Emp.

We are still in need of the classes listed in the most recent post.

Please shoot me a message her on the forums or to any of the officers listed in the OP.
  19. practicalnurse Lorekeeper

I am a level 44 wizard presently. Your raid times are a good fit as I work 2nd shift. Do you recruit lower levels? If so I would be interested.
  20. Sythrak20 Elder

Sup Panth, how's it going buddy.
    AnonymousPoster and Rozza like this.