<Coirnav> Gauging interest for CST/EST/PST Coirnav Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Coirnav, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Coirnav Augur

Hello All,

Its too soon to tell which guilds are moving over to Coirnav, if any at all, but I would like start pulling together a crew of people who would like to be a part of the raid scene in some fashion. This might end up being a guild in its own if no organized guild migrates here, or this might be just a crew of like minded people that huddle together and decide to join up with an established 3rd party with the goal to dominate content.

In either case, I would be looking for individuals who are planning to take time off from work and dedicate themselves to the first 3-5 days to join static leveling groups and hit 50 ASAP, as well as tackle the raid content. Raiding and being fast and efficient is the end goal.

Ideally I would be happiest doing a mix of open world targets as well as instances on lockout. If you are looking to dedicate yourself to raiding on a North American Timezone, and you are a talented gamer, with the natural ability to stay awake for obscene amounts of time during a launch grind, shoot me a message on discord.

I have created a Text and Voice Channel for this in the Coirnav Community Discord Server called <Coirnav Raid Guild>.
    Join Discord with the following Link: https://discord.gg/yewWEFf

You can PM me here as well, but Discord is better. If we do our own guild I'd be looking for like minded individuals to take up leadership roles within the guild. Please make sure to let me know when you reach out if you have any special talents or desire to assist in the operations side of the house.

See you all on Coirnav!

Oh...and is this massive fish really going to be the model for our new Agent of Change? If so lul!

[IMG]
  2. Coirnav Augur

3. Testament New Member

I am definitely looking for a raiding guild on corinav; but, I will be honest, not looking for any guild leadership/officership roles. Furthermore, I don't want to dedicate my claim here just yet. Kinda looking out to see what starts to form up as the dates get closer. Will let you know as time gets closer.
  4. Coirnav Augur

5. Coirnav Augur

6. Malicre Journeyman

Static groups didn't work at agnarr launch, people couldn't even log in for a few days so you should assume the same will happen with Coirnav launch.

Good Luck Tho.
  7. Coirnav Augur

Sounds like your group wasn't drinking enough GFuel. My past groups have been fine.
  8. Cobalt New Member

9. Coirnav Augur

10. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Lol. I laughed at Twisted Citizen and Bitcoin Accepted Here.

Good luck!
  11. Coirnav Augur

12. BrigetteCT New Member

Did you draw Talendor and that background? looks like it could have been from a cartoon.
    Anyway, I like the progress and now rethinking classes after initially planning SK.

P.S. The 3rd one I really cannot see well. Seems dark and squished
    Update: Ok now can see them all
  13. Coirnav Augur

I took half of the screenshots in game, and found the other half on EQ's site or ZAM, then just cropped/added one of 12 cartoon/comic filters I have until it looked the best it could based on the lighting.

Takes 5 minutes but I couldn't believe how incredible EQ looks in comic book! I have a few that I want to get screen printed and hang in my office now lol.