{Coirnav} <Ashen Oath> - A Coirnav Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kaizo, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Kaizo EverQuester

Everything in Luclin is on farm. Come enjoy the Luclin content with us!
  2. reficul New Member

I'm just getting back into the game but I'm looking for a fun group of people to play the game with and raid with eventually. You guys seem to fit the bill pretty well if your willing I would love to join you guys in game :)
  3. SGTBrigand New Member

Bumping for Planes of Power! Check the website link for current class needs.
  4. Zaphod New Member

We currently have Plane of Time on farm. We are looking for a few people to replace Mangler casualties and have room for the following classes: bard, beastlord, cleric, druid, magician, paladin, rogue, shaman, wizard.

Contact Trilian, Tyranno, Ralidin, Kaizo, Arthour or Menion in-game for more information, or check out www.ashenoath.com.
  5. Delphwind Augur

What a great guild!

I raided with them during Velious. Well organized, and fun group!
  6. Zaphod New Member

We continue to have room for 3 to 6 new active raiders. Check our website for current class desirability or contact us in-game.
  7. Zaphod New Member

If you are looking for a tight-knit crew that clears targets efficiently with low-numbers (i.e., more loot per person), check us out at www.ashenoath.com. We have room for a few high-attendance raiders, mainly dps.
  8. Zaphod New Member

There's just over a week before LDoN drops. Join us as we continue to clear Time and Elementals for sweet gear, and get ready to run some dungeons. We have room for a variety of classes and are looking to add a few people to keep our kill times efficient.

We are well-positioned for GoD and are looking forward to Omens of War and beyond on Coirnav.