Coirnav and Dps race rules

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by TheRealDeal, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Gromph Elder

I cannot believe you actually believe what the heck you are putting out. You know 100% you are completely full of it. You have done nothing but try to justify actions of your guild. By outright lying and denying what occur actually occurred or trying to spin it like you did nothing wrong. At this point based on the amount of times I have happened to read through your posts, you are nothing but some sort of damage control politician for your garbage guild.
  2. Gromph Elder

We were at King. We watched some necro named ent something and some bard named politic or politics both with your guild name tag run echo right through and kill us. I really have no idea who the heck you are kidding except perhaps yourself. What is wrong with you? honestly, what the heck is wrong with you?
  3. ExoticCheese Journeyman

I'm sorry, Gromph, but I didn't have time to press the screenshot key when Echo got pulled on top of me and nearly killed me in 1 hit from its AOE. I was too busy running somewhere safe so that I wouldn't die.

I was 1000000% responsible for your and other people's deaths? Please provide actual evidence that shows that I (or my guild) somehow killed you and every exp group in that area. Do you know how Echo of Seb works? He is non-agro, even if his AOE hits you. However, if his AOE hits you, your pet will attack it, which will chain agro to the pet owner, which will chain agro if a healer or bard heals/songs the person hit. Then Echo goes nuts and kills everyone on his agro list before returning to normal.

I'm sorry that your exp night was ruined - I'd be upset, too. Death in EQ is brutal, however old world EQ has placed high priority raid targets in experience zones. To blame RI and to say TFC is 100% innocent is a fallacy. It's easy to blame RI; everyone else does, jump on the bandwagon. Your exp loss doesn't equate to blaming the default guild everyone blames on this server.

"lying through [my] teeth" - sure, if that helps you sleep at night.
  4. That0neguy Augur

So lets talk about number 3. It says Zone/Area disruption. Training a raid is far from disrupting a zone. My take on that is a raid is a "group of players". Whereas a number of groups would be a bunch of different groups within a zone that are all affected by the same actions.

Also where did you pull that from? It is not current. https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/230629007-Everquest-Rules-of-Conduct

1. You may not harass or threaten other players.
    But I see you added your own definition of what "Harassment" is. It is clear by the hundred petitions sent to the GM's that this rule was not violated so training != harassment. Or zone disruption for that matter.

And lastly for #5, I am pretty sure TFC is the one violating this by telling their members to petition for a trak tooth. and if they don't get Dunbar, to open another one until they get it. Seems like there is someone implying favoritism by the GM's by telling his whole guild to do this.

Hmm, there is also this one. Impersonating a Customer Service Representative. I am pretty sure a few RI members have a couple screenshots of tells from TFC members afterwards trying to impersonate a GM.

You want to cry foul and say RI is this big bad wolf and everyone feel sorry for you. Yet you break the rules as well. You apparently just suck at it though and then go and get mad because they are better at it then you.
  5. That0neguy Augur

Not saying RI did nothing wrong. But trying to hold them responsible for "ruining" your night seems like a stretch. There were 2 guilds there. Both of them pulling Echo until the GM showed up.

You got caught up in 2 guilds competing for an OW Trak. It sucks, you died. But move on already.
  6. Bozone New Member

any one who has played ever quest knows that a group can only hold 6 players. if you want to have more than 6 players it is no longer a group but its is converted in to a raid group.. a raid group is a group of groups. I don't understand how hard of a idea that is . the game has thing like /LFG stands for Looking for group. once your party hit 6 players you can no longer invite people in to your group. and while I was not at the OS what ever it seems like you guys trained not only a raid but also a group of xper at a KING camp . SO even with YOUR poor grasp of Everquest terms like "group" you would still be in violation of that by training what you call a single group (a raid) and an XP group (at King camp) that had nothing to do with that raid.... that would make it more than 1 group even by your definition .

also https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/230629007-Everquest-Rules-of-Conduct

Was last updated March 6th 2018 at 18:55 only 3 months ago and you say its not current ?? it still is there main rule page for there website as of 6-20-2018 at 10:45 pm . Do you have a link to a current one or a Link to a GM post that says these rules are no longer in effect?

Lastly I do not now about TFC asking for a GM to give them any items. I wouldn't say that was implying favoritism its more like they knew that a GM had all ready looked at logs and videos and combat logs and they would get a faster response and a more empathic GM with Dunban than the other 2. If a GM set a precedence by giving out items of course you would want that same one to hear your case.

as for some one Pretending to be a GM they should have a suspension /Ban if there is logs and proof.
  7. That0neguy Augur

8. ExoticCheese Journeyman

A group of groups in the same guild/raidforce targeting the same mob (a raid mob) is 1 "group" of people.

A group of groups fighting a raid mob, a group of people fighting King, a group of people fighting ABC, a group of people fighting Disco - that would be multiple groups, as per the TOS.

Your definition of group is a game mechanic definition of group (2-6 players). The definition of group in the TOS is a group of people, presumably with the same goal in mind (kill King, kill ABC, kill Disco, kill Trakanon).
    That0neguy likes this.
  9. MoveFastRZ Bloodsaber

These threads are a good argument against all the quality of life changes Daybreak applied to TLPs so that multiple guilds could get along (instancing, AoC, etc.). Should have just left everything open world so that these inter-guild conflicts wouldn't burn so slowly, but would massively flame out over the course of 1-2 weeks instead before most people got tried of playing on a stress-ridden server and quit or moved.
  10. Bozone New Member

yes if you read the link half way down it splits in to everquest only rules aka Play nice policy. 1.1 after rule number 14
  11. Bozone New Member

Cant find that any where in the TOS please link it? All we have to go off for definitions of in game rules is what in game mechanic tell us.
  12. Bandzamakeherdance Elder

Honestly what do you guys expect? DBG let Mabbu come back and play some more after supposedly IP banning him. If they truly wanted to they could just insta ban him any time he tries to play. I've seen it happen in other games pretty easily. They let him come back though. That right there should show you how much they truly care about what happens on Coirnav. Must be some dire straits indeed at DBG.
  13. ExoticCheese Journeyman

Read about zone/area disruption. Zone/Area Disruption is defined as any activity designed to harm or inconvenience a number of groups rather than a specific player or group of players.The word "group" is ambiguous and nowhere states "6 players". The words "number of groups" does not define "groups in a raid" as multiple groups. You could argue that it doesn't define my way either, so therefore, the definition is ambiguous and up to the final say of the GMs, which, as you've probably figured out already, has been decided based on all the tickets that are now closed.
    That0neguy likes this.
  14. Bozone New Member

yes the game defines a group as 2-6 players it is in the game mechanics . with your logic no one could ever disrupted a zone . because every one in a zone is a "group" of players (everquest players) and there common goal is to better there character ( by Xp Gear or questing). in that case there is no reason to put that rule on the website at all. If it don't get an exact Definition then you have to go by what the game mechanics are .

How is a raid not a group of groups when you press Alt R it shows you a window filled with groups. alt R is to see your raid window . When you open the raid window you see groups and there numbers. you can also invite whole groups to raids .
  15. ExoticCheese Journeyman

You're picking at straws, Bozone. No matter how it's written on the website, the final say is what the GMs decide. The GMs decided, the event is in the past, move on.
  16. Bozone New Member

at the least would you admit training a raid and also training the group of xpers are king camp would count as a violation then? or are you saying a raid and a xp group don't count as more than 1 group?
  17. ExoticCheese Journeyman

I have nothing to admit to. I wasn't there. I'm a wizard and was porting people sometime between the first wipe and between when Echo got pulled on top of me followed shortly after by Trak/Echo being pulled into Jail.
  18. Bozone New Member

So then why is one of the guilds complaining that they were found in violation and instead of punishment the other guild received items as compensation. lie you said the "gm decided the event is in the past" shouldn't this RI guild or what ever move on now too? I don't even play on this server im not sure if you are in one of these guilds but I was more upset about the way one guild treated the XP group that got stuck in the mix and the videos Suzzy posted on twitch. I haven't seen any videos on this yet just read a few logs that may or may not have been edited
  19. ExoticCheese Journeyman

Whoa, you've been going on this self-righteous tirade on multiple threads for the past few hours(?) and you now back off and claim you don't even play on Coirnav? Then you say you haven't seen videos but you've read some logs, which you admit may have been edited?

You have no idea what you're talking about. You weren't there, you don't know anything about what happened except second hand information that you have no way of discerning what's real and what's not. You've most certainly jumped on the anti-RI train with no backing to why.

This thread will be gone before I wake up tomorrow, so I won't see your reply, but in the future, before you start a forum crusade, try actually having some first hand knowledge.

Goodnight.
    Bozone likes this.
  20. Bozone New Member

what self righteous tirade?? Because rules matter to me exotic cheese?? that self righteous to you ? no wonder you cant figure out the definition of groups in game. .. if they let people break all these rules where what is to say it wont bleed over in to other servers. I never claimed I did I wasn't taking 1 persons side or the other . just stating facts from unedited videos of RI training suzzy a twitch streamer on VS. I have not seen any videos of Trak and was not there live but it almost mirrors the same thing that I seen on suzzy stream at VS. If they did it once and then some one else claims they did it in an almost exact same way and you saw the video proof of 1 people are most likely going to believe you did it the 2nd time.
    Gromph likes this.