Coirnav and Dps race rules

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by TheRealDeal, Jun 20, 2018.

1. TLP Addict Augur

Chalk up a win for the "good guys" good being a relative term, but when you have that0neguild running around spreading toxicity it tends to make everyone else look better.
    Numzan likes this.
  2. Numzan Augur

First day seeing Reddit and already i have to agree with you on this. Why?
  3. Dragonslayer Daboss New Member

In the old days you would just have a guild war in the Arena I wanna watch so please announce it in General :)
    Numzan likes this.
  4. Numzan Augur

I hope the server starts becoming better, because ill just find something else to do. Trying to enjoy the old school feel of EQ until pantheon comes out. So far i read the same names, i hear the same names yet not 1 person has removed these egg heads from the game. Must be either children playing or some weird people.
  5. Dragonslayer Daboss New Member

I think this server is fine you always have some of this drama on every server. do you really think you wont have any on Pantheon when it comes out?
  6. That0neguy Augur

So you will be playing here until 20never?
  7. Piznut Angry Gnome

What I've learned from playing EQ under Daybreak's "rule" is that as long as you don't swear or use racial slurs, you can train, KS, harass, grief, and totally crap on everyone else on the server with zero repercussion.

Heck, you can even openly sell stuff for RL money nowadays, and daybreak will allow it. Probably because half of the GM's are probably in the RMT guilds that everyone complains about anyways.

It's just a way of life in this version of Everquest. Sit down and buckle up, because it's going to be a bumpy ride.
  8. Dragonslayer Daboss New Member

don't be a Hater
    Numzan likes this.
  9. Dominate Augur

In general, and since the same GM's have been taking petitions for multiple servers, you can assume that answers to petitions are like case-law. They cannot help a petitioner without sufficient evidence.

In this case, it appears there was overwhelming evidence of disruption. The GM responded with a ruling.

On Agnarr, I had an epic piece restored to me by a GM because of similar situation. You should probably learn how to document (Video, Text, etc). Apparently documenting things makes a difference.
  10. Gromph Elder

Why DPS race when you can train
  11. code-zero Augur

You will get timeouts and possibly banned for training. There's no such thing and KS or even camps, so most complaints of griefing and harassment aren't because they revolve around non existent ideas.
  12. Piznut Angry Gnome

There have been a lot of people reported recently with video evidence provided, and the ticket was closed with no resolution, and yet the same people are still playing and doing the same thing over and over.

Unless theres favoritism in who gets suspended/banned for training, then it is allowed now. Daybreak wont make an official stance on it and clarify it.

(I apologize, my apostrophe key is doing a weird backslash, that\s why my posts grammar so bad right now)
  13. HoodenShuklak Augur

File me under the "submitted video of clear rule violations" and the perps went unpunished. Hour+ of griefing, with video, at this point I just know you won't be able to do anything, so if it's fun then enjoy it, otherwise, just play something else for a while.
  14. That0neguy Augur

What "clear rule violation"? Please show me what rule they were violating. Just because you don't like it or can't compete with it doesn't mean its against the rules. Stop being a snowflake and figure out how to deal with it.
  15. Piznut Angry Gnome

Do you ever make a post that isn't defending being a complete tool on these forums? Its a nice trend you have going that makes you pretty easy to ignore. See darkelf avatar? Probably defending being a jerk in game. Ignore.
  16. ExoticCheese Journeyman

The thing I find most amusing across all the threads that have come and gone since the Trak incident is the vast (mis-)assumption that this was somehow different 15+ years ago when the content was relevant.

On almost every Live server, 1-2 guilds dominated every raid target, and there was no AoC/instances for any content until PoTime (I believe PoTime was the first instance).

You all go on like this game isn't designed to be competitive in the early game. Like you believe you're entitled a free shot at a raid target because you showed up first. There was once the idea of "First to show up gets first shot," but that idea has been dead for a long time. Sure, other MMOs support this idea, and will enforce it, but that's not EQ.

If anything to support this idea, look at the AoC. Now, everyone has weekly instances of raid targets so that everyone can experience things they may have not in the past.

But OW is OW, and you can tell me I'm justifying my guild's "horrendous" actions, but really, all I read on this forums is a combination of anti-RI trolls, people who claim they don't care but actually do, or misinformation about what actually happens/ed at any given event, such as the Trak incident, where, if you actually were there, would know, that we did not train Echo and Trak into the Jail on the second pull.

RI was also not responsible for the deaths of the exp groups in the area. Echo AOE'd after it was pulled on us, which caused exp groups pets to auto-agro echo, and all hell broke loose there - learn EQ mechanics on how agro works, specifically on that mob (not that it matters anymore, it's gone for now).
    That0neguy likes this.
  17. That0neguy Augur

Where have I lied. I would be willing to bet I have a more complete story of the events that take place then most people posting here.

Also where have I tried to justify anything? I am simply asking you to state what rule they are breaking. If you can't deal with it, stop trying.

You post about how RI is nothing compared to other guilds on other servers. What does that make your guild then? I would love the competition, but at the expense of all this cry-babying from the snowflakes in these other guilds, please just stay in your safespaces in the AoC versions.
    ExoticCheese likes this.
  18. Gromph Elder

Yet it is your guild that puts out the misinformation. Explain that? or wait will you try to bring up more misinformation to explain your lack of truth? You again put out more misinformation saying that echo was pulled on you. This is 100% incorrect. 7 raid members of RI were even in the zone when this occured. 60 of that other guild were in the zone. Your guild was seen and video recorded training echo of seb, an out of era mob on that guild. You were 10000000% responsible for my death and my group as well as other peoples exp groups. How dare you come on the forums lying through your teeth for the 100th time. You are what is wrong with TLP servers.
  19. Bozone New Member

2. You may not harass others.

Harassment is defined as specifically targeting another player or group of players to harm or inconvenience them.

3. You may not disrupt the normal playability of a zone or area.

Zone/Area Disruption is defined as any activity designed to harm or inconvenience a number of groups rather than a specific player or group of players

5. You may not abuse other players or Customer Service Representatives.

o Implying Favoritism by Game Masters - Stating that employees of Daybreak Game Company LLC or members of the Guide program will show favor towards one or more parties involved in any given situation.

these ones have video evidence …. Every time you train more than 1 group you are breaking rule number 3 suzzy has you live on stream in video... same goes for rule 2 your repeated training is inconveniences . rule number 5 there has been 3 post deleted and 2 more fresh ones made that will be deleted or locked. you asked for what rules you were violated and I linked them to you .

here is a link to the rules so next time you can look them up on your own.
    Sultan likes this.
  20. That0neguy Augur

Dude where was your group killing? At jugg's right on top of their raid? GG for getting yourself killed them. If you were at Jail and got killed when they pulled Trak and the entire shroom area and the Echo to the Jail. That was most def not RI. They had their entire raid force there by that time. Why would they train themselves when they had the superior force and would of won the DPS race at that point?