Coirnav 2 box

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xazier, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Xazier Elder

Hey guys looking for a very good 2 box without Chanter wanting to have a druid for ports just cant decide on the other class to pair up with it for fast killing lvling and named killing
  2. Scrax Elder

Shaman.
  3. Icetea Lorekeeper

I would go mage/druid combo. That way you’ll have druid ports,buffs, heals and mage dps/pet tank (mini group)
  4. Tachyon Augur

Necro/Shaman, best two box in game!
  5. BearmanSW Elder

A Druid, as a duo partner, is tough to make work for your parameters, without pairing him up with an enchanter.

Pairing him up with a melee and playing a conventional druid would be ok but not great by any means. Lacking a slow spell really starts to catch up to you around lvl 40 and you'll find yourself healing the melee like crazy.

An alternative is to play your druid as an "animal enchanter", but since you don't want to play an enchanter, I'm assuming you don't really want to charm.

Lastly, you can pair him up with a pet class - Mage / Necro / Shaman. I personally played a Druid / Necro on Agnarr and it was stunningly average. I basically had to fear kite everything or else it just ate thru my pet. I would imagine a mage pet would give you some better tanking, but not having slows or any mez will really leave you vulnerable. The shaman would probably be your best bet. The pet can tank fine with the shaman slows, and the druid can focus on dps.

None of them are min/max combos by any means, but Druid / Shaman would be your best bet for killing fast and killing named mobs.
  6. Time Burn Augur

Isn't this server designed to encourage grouping? If you want to box-level fast and kill, why not go somewhere else and not stink the place up?
    potatoface likes this.
  7. Numiko Augur

No this server is designed to increase Krono sales :p
  8. Coppercoz Augur

I don’t think you will be named hunting in era with Druid as part of any 2 box.

Oddly enough, Druid/Ranger actually works ok even with all the overlap. Its pretty easy to box the ranger when you hit luclin. It’s not the best, but works.

Heck, just about anything works with a Druid.
  9. Beastlordz New Member

Bard/Druid is an amazing combo as well if you know how to play the bard
  10. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Try a 2 box without the druid, I moved away from having any porter in my setups and don't even miss it anymore.

Ports are always available for purchase
  11. Barc Lorekeeper

That sounds mildly interesting over the rest of the SHM or ENCH i posts. I can see the potential. How do you play a bard then? Whats the secret to make that work?
  12. Zapsos Augur

Monk Shaman
  13. Accipiter Old Timer

What makes you say that?
  14. KRYGZ Lorekeeper

Yea I would agree with bard/druid combo it's not fastest or best but they can do alot of stuff between the 2 of them
  15. Spry New Member

There's always the tank/healer combo, and form a full group every time you log in.
    Xanumbik likes this.
  16. BearmanSW Elder

Assuming this combo relies heavily upon charm-dps via the bard then?
  17. Scrax Elder

I would assume it just uses dotting and kiting. Snare and dot on the druid, kite with the bard while the druid meds.
  18. Brunlin Augur

Since you want to do druid anyway....Mage/Druid one of the best and easiest 2 box in game.
    Pull with Druid, use macro with the mage its very simple and very effective. Its and easy grouping box as well.
    Xanumbik likes this.
  19. Xanumbik Augur

Pally /druid is safe and easy but a little slow in the killing department would have to buy a lot of potions.
  20. Xazier Elder

How about SK/Shaman how well is that duo in classic?