Cohhcarnage waiting to get in the game with 5k viewers on Twitch

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Cohhfarmage, May 27, 2020.

1. Cohhfarmage Journeyman

2. ScottAdamsFan14 New Member

3. Gremin Augur

streamers to the back of the bus!
  4. Tyrant New Member

Who cares? servers aint coming up any faster. If they aint up by 10pm PDT, it'll be in the morning sometime.
  5. Sikkun Augur

When did EQ become a FPS
  6. Kywen Augur

If they ain't up by 10pm PDT, they will be up sometime later than that. LOL.
  7. Antasirras New Member

5000 people suck so badly at video games that they have to watch someone else play to get their gaming jollies. What is the world coming to?
  8. That0neguy Augur

Man how much does 5k viewbots cost?
    Cantari likes this.
  9. Kywen Augur

These 5000 suck so bad at not being able to log in, they get their EverQuest jollies by watching someone else unable to log in.
  10. TheDohn Augur

11. Glowerss Augur

That's a pretty hilarious statement, given Cohhcarnage typically averages between 10 and 25k viewers and has around 20k subs :)
  12. taliefer Augur

watching streamers isnt really my thing, (i've started watching some ff7 remake streams cause taht game is insanely good, first time ive ever watched streamers) but darkpaw should be lucky one as popular as cohh plays EQ at all. its actually pretty good PR...if EQ was working
  13. Healiez Augur

The same reason people watch football, Basketball, baseball, etc... AmIRite
  14. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

Yeah, but his personality is sooo annoying.
  15. Crazzie Lorekeeper

He is a MMO streamer first.
  16. Healiez Augur

So are 99% of the sports icons, yet people still watch.

To each their own, I enjoy watching Cohh, he has introduced me to many games I wouldnt have otherwise played.
  17. Gio1999 Augur

Did you step out of some kind of time capsule from 5-10 years ago?
  18. Ssmiter Journeyman

Welcome to Twitch lol, in 18 months or so i've only found 2 streamers on Twitch that I can stand, most people are completely dull and/or annoying. I also have a hard time watching dudes with pencil arms/necks and B-cups.