[CLR] Undying Life

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Sirene_Fippy, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Drakang Augur

Just confusion as tanks were getting dotted with player cast dots. So if you happen to get dotted by a mob you can have it blocked on you.
  2. Brohg Augur

This is incorrect information.
  3. Fintank Augur

I could never cast Undying Life on myself while running Dichotomic Shielding till it dropped which I doubt is a coincidence, unless it was changed recently to stack.
  4. Brohg Augur

When you posted I took a few minutes to check. I could apply them in any order, for full benefit from each and both together.

edit: shouldn't matter, but Dicho 6 on Szilent, Dicho(Undying) 3 on Fredorff
  5. Gundolin Augur

Hi Fintank,

Are there good mana return aug's that aren't proc's on weapons? Usually when I'm in a non stop casting mode and want/need mana return I can't target the and get the weapon procs. I do use the Tome of Manipulation, but there are still times where I wouldn't mind more mana.
  6. Karhar Dream Crusher

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=108867 this augment is mana return on cast of beneficial spells
  7. Fintank Augur

Good to know! Perhaps there was a higher level of Undying Blessing on the tanks at the time that I failed to notice which prevented the cast, do you know if that can happen? Or would it just block the blessing portion and allow the heal to still go through?
  8. Brohg Augur

Yes higher level Undying totally blocks lower ones. If you have a staff of dedicated guild mains with Undying 6, then the alt's Undying is just a mana sink while working with them (pretty excellent result, on balance). When you're multibinding in the dark, put Undying after the Rem-Rem, so that you're still getting those key fast heals and your Undying will go on after the better one fades.
    Gundolin likes this.
  9. Gundolin Augur

The helping hand (Facepalm) I was even told to get that after getting my Tomb of manipulation, but getting the named to drop the tomb took so long I forgot about the weapon Aug.

Thanks
  10. Roxxanna Augur

Yes you were you silly. I actually enjoy that long camp.
    Gundolin likes this.
  11. Vdidar Augur

Do you have your meybiding set up for each toon you play? You seem to have a lot of different toons and if you do I'm curious how you deal with all the overlapping because at least for me my key binding transfers to each toon I play.
  12. Brudal Augur

Separate install folders allow for character specific keybinds.
  13. Iila Augur

I use hotbar multibinds, so setting them up for different characters isn't too bad. And if there isn't one set up, it's just trying to push buttons on an empty hotbar.

I try to keep them doing something that I think of as similar on each character. A button that I can hit mindlessly when nothing else needs to be done. A button to heal. A button to do damage. So that if I tab over while tapping my dps key, nothing bad happens.
    Brohg, Riou, Vdidar and 1 other person like this.
  14. Vdidar Augur

I have so many hotbars full of bull you know what though.
  15. Vdidar Augur

Explain this to me like I'm 5 and you have crayons please.
  16. Brohg Augur

This is my cle multibind:
    [IMG]

This is my wizard multibind:
    [IMG]

see how they have matching keyboard settings? The same setup is usable by almost every class to great effect. The bard doesn't have use for it, so that hotbar just sits closed & empty. Being built on the hotbar instead of spell bar, it's usable by melee for skill, disc & AA attacks, too.
    Sirene_Fippy and Iila like this.
  17. Iila Augur

Doesn't having your force of will hotkey first mean that your first spell gets delayed by casting the AAs? I Have mine at the end, so they only get used during gem downtime.
  18. Brohg Augur

EQ client does it right, always casts a spell before doing non-spell things.