Client Crashes

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Warpeace, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Warpeace Augur

Already had two client crashed while logging an account out to the character select screen to preserve XP pot while waiting for camp to repop.

Have not had a client crash in a long time but now with the current patch looks like they are back.
  2. bigpapa Augur

happen for me as well since the last big patch , never ( or rarely happened before that patch ).

I play 4 ( or 5 ) accounts , and got one or 2 to get a client crash frequently
  3. frankie78227 Augur

Every time I log to character select and try to re-enter on a different character I crash now also.
  4. Smokezz The Bane Crew

I've crashed logging out on only one of my chars for at least 2 years now. I figure it's something in the eqclient.ini for that char. I'm not willing to start over on that chars ini file though :)
  5. Funfun New Member

I box 3, for some reason i can only log in to one of my accounts, the other two keep crashing:(
  6. Ekadzati Lorekeeper

8:42pm PST - dropped on zone to Goru'??? Mesa.

Attempt to return gets me the "character logged in" message, asks me if I want to kick that one out (answered 'yes') and promptly crashed to desktop.

Rebooted machine and attempted to return, now getting:

[IMG]
    Uoman likes this.
  7. DRAM New Member

Rebooting PC won't work, just attempted. Still getting unknown error.
  8. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Happening to some of us on luclin right now also.
    Mass disconnection then some of us just can't get back.
  9. Uoman New Member

Same here...
  10. Verbueren New Member

This happened to one of our friends during our lan party this weekend. Really was killing the fun, but it only happened in certain zones. But in those certain zones, disconnects came one after another.