Client Crash

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Valtam, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Valtam Journeyman

I'm getting consistent Client crashes during the first splash screen after selecting "Enter World" for all my accounts. I have checked the file verification at the login screen and it checks out OK. The usual download of new files seemed to go by very quick, almost like nothing new was downloaded. Is anyone else seeing this happen? (this is after the latest update today).
  2. Nymm Journeyman

EDIT: This appears to be a UI issue. Clicking the 'reset to default UI' checkbox on logging in allows me to log in.

Me too.
    When I created a new character on Luclin I did NOT crash.
    When I created a new character on Agnarr I did NOT crash.
  3. Valtam Journeyman

I'm going to go with "this is the Mother of All Nerfs" conspiracy theory...
  4. Sazar Journeyman

same problem here but only with a char who stay in POK , UI Reset etc. nothing help,s
  5. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

This is also happening to me. I hit Enter World, it loads the bar, and then I get a client crash.
    KermitMadMan likes this.
  6. Loafy-The-Cat New Member

Yea I just crashed just standing in pok..
  7. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

I tried logging in one character that was in Mistmoore twice - both crashes. I also tried logging in another that was in the guild hall. Also client crash. >.<
  8. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

same x3 accounts 2 pc's.... I can log into a mule in bazaar no issue, made a new toon on a sep server logged in no issue... tried returning to starting city still crash...
  9. Maneki New Member

just adding a "me too"
  10. Tevraii Journeyman

Client crash here as well after trying to "enter world".
  11. Sazar Journeyman

PS; i delete all UI;s from my chars and it work,s
  12. Sigpa0s Journeyman

Client crash loading a character in Plane of Knowledge, another account crash loading a character into Guild Lobby. Live server (Bertox).
  13. Sigpa0s Journeyman

Creating a new character on a different server (Povar) and allowed me to load in completely without a client crash.
  14. Tevraii Journeyman

I reset to default ui and was able to get in. Custom UI's are the issue.
  15. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

I use AYA - I was able to get in, after I deleted the guildmanagement window from my UI folder.
  16. Sigpa0s Journeyman

Default UI is working for me as well on my primary characters.
  17. Paravar Journeyman

Crashing as well when i click "enter world".
  18. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

If you're using a custom UI, check to see if it has the file EQUI_GuildManagementWnd - if it does, try removing that file, and see if you can load in. It worked for me on both characters.
    KermitMadMan likes this.
  19. Roxxlyy Augur

Thanks for the reports - we'll take a look at this from our side.
  20. Gamguren New Member

6 accounts all having same problem all in different zones