Clicky item upgrade - overdue...Wizard dps....yeah yeah another rant go go haters

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fortunbas, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Duder Augur

I suppose what Im saying is, just because something once was doesn't it mean it always should be and to stop crying because it isn't, adapt your play. The crying gets old, but it my own fault for reading them and this case is no different or special and I replied, which I should not have. However, Im not sure what your part in all this is Brohg, at this point it seems you are only trolling and not trying to be a part of the conversation.
  2. chronicler Augur

Except when you become into bad habbits, it can be hard to get out of it again, because as you play this way, your instinct makes it so next time you do it that way, Another thing is, from what you self say, you no longer doing your best on named, which means you stagnate in personal improvement. You should ALWAYS strive for becoming better and better.

You probably cast same spells in same order, is there a way, if you swap the order that could improve it ?

Also you say you cannot compete as wiz against melee, what is there that prevents you from competiting with your fellow wiz mate ?
    Duder likes this.
  3. SonOfABiscuit Augur

Agreed. Wizards need some serious TLC. It's a shame how far they've fallen.
  4. Travestii Elder

Despite the scattered numerics beforehand, I believe Fortunbas qualitatively summarizes here the impetus behind the many posts about lackluster wizard dps. Essentially, we have a class identity crisis; the reality of lackluster wizard dps does not match the glass cannon archetype. So in the end, you've got all of the disadvantages (clothy, no solo ability, diminishing utility) in exchange for ...meh.
  5. Ezbro Elder

I mainchanged away from my 2003 wizard a year ago :( Would love to go back again once matters are settled though. Here's to hoping.