Click Through toggle

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Brohg, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Brohg Augur

I <3 <3 <3 the Click Through functionality. Please make that available on most windows by default so I don't have to use custom (breakable) UI bits
    Kravn, Gyurika Godofwar and JChan like this.
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

What I'm seeing missing in the new active quest window is the ability to give it a background. Clear background is a nice option but sometimes we want to be able to see the text clearly. Unless I go stand in front of a dark wall, it can be hard to see the text. Option to change the color of the text would also be nice but not as important.
  3. Rafather Augur

Please make this available to all UI elements, it is the best upgrade to the UI in years.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

I think it's actually been available for a while now.
  5. Hludwolf Developer

Glad you like it!
    Act of Valor, Zarzac, Kravn and 4 others like this.
  6. Vanrau Augur

You can give it a background, however you'll need to edit EQUI_TaskOverlayWnd.xml. Find <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> down towards the bottom and change it to <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent>. Then you should be able to change the color and all that good stuff in game.
    Fanra likes this.
  7. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Srsly man, it's amazing. Hludwolf 2020 has my vote.
  8. Rhaage Augur

and on that subject can it please get a minimize button too.
  9. Kravn Augur

Funny I didn't mess with it all during beta, but now that EoK is live I am using it and love it too. Very slick... allows me to monitor active quests without being bulky and in the way like the normal quest window.

Bravo!
  10. Drakah UI Designer

Is there, or will there be, an option to use Click Through on all UI elements then?
    I do not see new XML code that would allow/disallow the feature in the windows, nor do I see it in the UI INI file.
    Xikteny likes this.