Cleric Tips for new server?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tayvial, May 19, 2020.

1. Febb Augur

Target nearest npc is what I use. You can find it in the UI settings for target. You can cycle through all the nearest npcs and hit assist when you see someone that needs healing.
  2. Accipiter Augur

Same. I also bind "Consider" to Tab. That way you can spam Tab to check for see invis and other tricks.
  3. Glow Augur

Primal essence is super good on the enchanter. 40 agility 40 stamina 40 charisma 40 int is a massive set it and forget it buff. That's the stats from like 4-8 pieces of gear in that era.

Mostly the snare necklace is kinda lame tbh. It's super resistable, super long cast, super short duration. Sure there are some situations its a nice safety blanket, but you can also just root
  4. TheTone Lorekeeper

It's pretty situational - long cast time and the % decreased movement is pretty low. You won't be very effective using it to kite or anything, but it can definitely save your butt and let you run away.
  5. Hinastorm86 Augur

Isn't it 20 stats?
  6. Machen Augur

Yes, and he's also got the wrong stats.

3: Increase STA by 20
    5: Increase AGI by 20
    6: Increase STR by 20
    7: Increase DEX by 20
  7. Glow Augur

I never had the primal shield personally. I think I was thinking of the iksar clicky which is 40 e+ 40 attk.

Anyway 20 stamina and 20 agi is strong on both enchanter and pet. 20 str and 20 dex aint bad on a pet either. I'd 100% take this over snare clicky.
  8. error Journeyman

I believe charmed pets are treated the same as summoned pets in that stamina buffs do not increase their health pool, only buffs that directly increase hp work.
  9. Xhartor Augur

Those 2 point s seems to be in conflict with each other. In Classic use healing light on raid tanks, complete heal cost too much mana and tanks don't have enough HP. CH don't really come into play until Trak and VP in Kunark, and aren't really the standard until Velious.
  10. Sikkun Augur

Ask your cleric leader what the macros they use for rotation are and have then setup before your first raid. If you don’t they will slightly hate you, maybe deep down, but it will still be there.
  11. Sikkun Augur

I usually ran a rotation on bee’s, eye, naggy, and vox at least. Was it needed? Probably not, but it’s safer and easier. Mana isn’t really a probably when a 8-9 man rotation, usually have a huge number of clerics in classic.
  12. Terranos Master

Don't forget to get a 2nd monitor for Netflix/Youtube
  13. Candycorn New Member

Your not going to be wearing all plate only ding dongs wear full ethereal mist set from hate.

The only pieces worth wearing are the chest , legs and helm and I will usually swap out the helm for platinum tiara and swap the hate BP out for withered leather tunic ( which you can put robe ornaments in =D ) wisdom to soft cap 200, then balance wisdom and plus mana items.

GEBs for feet, withered arms or platinum armband and gloves for hands.
  14. Tayvial Journeyman

This is awesome!! a lot of information for sure. I definitely needed this. thank you all again for all the information!
    I was thinking going High elf. I may race change later, who knows.
    Definitely will put some points into STR and get some bags. Dark Elf is probably one of the most favorite race. thankfully in classic the Dark Elf mask still works and is a great clicky " junk buff ".

but then again having "Hide" is awesome to.. so yah what race to choice?!

Done. lol

Will definitely hit you up for more information, thank you.