Cleric threads

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Nindale_MS, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Nindale_MS Elder

Will the cleric threads about spells, aa's, and bp focus etc, be brought over here?
  2. Crystilla Augur

Not fully sure what will get brought over here. No one from SoE is copying over. And I can't edit any of my own posts on the archived forums now so it's screen highlight/capture only). May hold off right now and see what is needed. But if there are some specific threads someone's interested, PM those links to me and I'll see what I can do.
    - Most likely can't get anything done until after SoE Live though. All my spare time is trying to get the last 8 classes into the AA website before next Tuesday/SoE Live (and that includes my raid time *hugs to her guildies who miss her*).
  3. Oakenn Tigerspirit Augur

Best bet for all classes is probably to copy/paste and reformat it all but idk
  4. Zachton Soulstriker Augur

I'm ready to see what the expansion brings LOL. Hopefully more undead.... Gives me more of a chance to tank and annoy the Paladins.
  5. Nindale_MS Elder

Just want to point out incase you didn't get the memo, some of us don't want to be a pally, we would have rolled a pally if we wanted to tank! Just sayin =P
  6. Galin Augur

Did you just say your SK can't tank? We all know about all that dps he puts out!
    Nindale_MS likes this.
  7. Nindale_MS Elder

Too funny!
  8. Zachton Soulstriker Augur

9. CaRnon Augur

Not a fan of the new forums 8(
  10. Zachton Soulstriker Augur

The only thing that bugs me so far is having to re-log in so much.