[Cleric] New EQClerics Website?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Aryianna, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Aryianna New Member

2. Crystilla Augur

Aryianna,

That's definitely NOT me. www.eqclerics.org is still the only site I have the domain on (other than the AA Search Website of www.eqaasearch.org). No clue what that one is (haven't clicked the link - just clicked the link and um ... NO that is not me.).

www.eqclerics.org is back up.and operational as of a while ago in case there's anything you needed to grab/look up on it.
  3. CaRnon Augur

I just signed up for your site Crystilla.. dont seem to be many posts on this site.. I had to change the basic setting from 10 days to the longest time setting to see all of the posts. Some good info is hidden on your site.. just takes some time/effort to find it since its not there instantly.
  4. Crystilla Augur

If anyone knows anything about the link Aryianna posted - or why it seems to be spoofing EQClerics.org, I'd love to know. (Not sure if there's something that can be done legally or not - that's not my area of expertise).

To CaRnon, yeah, eqclerics.org is more of a guide post site than actual communication (this and the old EQLive forum is the biggest communication), though as more ideas/suggestions come up, more 'how to' guides will appear on the .org site.
  5. Cakeny Augur

That link looks like an old cleric website that I browsed long ago.
  6. Aryianna New Member

Crystilla, yes, I realized after my original post that the link I posted was a spoof of your website. The last I checked (a couple of weeks back), your website is up and running. Thanks.
  7. CaRnon Augur

you ever figure out whos mirroring your website Crystilla?
  8. Crystilla Augur

No, not even sure how to go about on something like that.
  9. CaRnon Augur

let me see what I can find out.
  10. CaRnon Augur

this is the guy that owns the domain that your site is being mirrored off of.. hope that helps..

ID...........: ORG-176317
    Name.........: Thomas Bjelkeman-Pettersson
    PostAddress..: Brunnsbacken 7
    PostCode.....: 192 69
    PostArea.....: Sollentuna
    Country......: SE
    Phone........: +46.86267609
    Fax..........:
    Email........: thomas@bjelkeman.com
  11. Crystilla Augur

That's the person (ex cleric) who is actually hosting www.eqclerics.org. Wonder why there's a mirror version of it as well. He is using his work to do the original hosting.
  12. CaRnon Augur

not sure but i wouldl ask him since hes the owner of the site that is mirroring the eqclerics.org site he would know.
  13. CaRnon Augur

You ever find out why hes mirroring your website?