Cleric merc

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Veteran_BetaTester, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Why if you are over level 56, does a Cleric Merc cast level 47 spell only, if you are silver status vs gold?

CLR/47 PAL/59 Resurrection - Single Target: Resurrect and restore 90% experience?

CLR/56 Reviviscence - Single Target: Resurrect and restore 96% experience
    CLR/61 Larger Reviviscence - PB AE: Resurrect and restore 96% experience
    CLR/66 Greater Reviviscence - PB AE: Resurrect and restore 96% experience
    CLR/71 Eminent Reviviscence - PB AE: Resurrect and restore 96% experience
    CLR/76 Superior Reviviscence - PB AE: Resurrect and restore 96% experience ?
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Good things come to those who have an active account.
    Andarriel, Duder and Yinla like this.
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Not to mention the LOL at complaining about 6% XP loss at level 56.

Mind you, that's 6% of the 10% you lost when dying, so that's ~0.6% of your level. At 56, is that one more kill, or two?

Even at higher levels, 0.6% of a level just doesn't take that long to make up.

Alternatives:
    1 - Go all access
    2 - Summon to lobby and beg for a 96%
    3 - Use the Vet AA which rezzes with 100% XP resto. (Available every 4 days?)
    4 - Roll a cleric alt on a second account. Should take little time to get them to 47.
    Zamiam and Andarriel like this.
  4. Nniki Augur

Apprentice mercenaries are limited to the 90% rez. Journeyman mercenaries, available to all-access members, can cast the 96% rez. Full access to Mercenary Tiers is a benefit listed as part of all access: https://www.everquest.com/membership.
    Yinla likes this.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

And anyone can cast 96% anytime, anywhere with Tokens of Resurrection. :D
    Zamiam and Tatanka like this.
  6. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea like really LOL at those level dont even worry about a rez waste of time!

Andarriel
  7. Whulfgar Augur

This is not the TLP forums.
    Andarriel likes this.
  8. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

For those at 113 114, 6% is a great deal. When grouping with others and your all dying but the one that used the FD potion, res one with a 90% res sucks.

Playing for years and having thousands of dollars into the account should not nerf the player to have a merc casting 47 lvl spells when you are above 110. ( over level 47).
    Sorry, I can't pay for my accounts right now. We are financial effected right now.

I have no idea what you are on about.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

He would not be on the TLP as he is asking:

"Why if you are over level 56, does a Cleric Merc cast level 47 spell only, if you are silver status vs gold?"

And many players do start at level 1 on live servers. This is a valid question.
  10. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Do what i do and sell stuff in baz for krono's i make enough for 4 accounts and then some tradeskilling can be your best friend.

Andarriel
    Veteran_BetaTester and Zamiam like this.
  11. Zamiam Augur

same .. I make enough on my trader only selling a few things to make 2 krono a month minimum .. thats part time selling not even part time more like 1/4 time .. its not hard .. DO IT .. and if i dont end up playing much for a week or 2 no biggie cause it didnt cost me anything ..
    Andarriel likes this.
  12. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea its kinda funny made my 4th trader to sell bags and to play overseer works out pretty good. course sells more than bags now as i ran out of ethernere ess to make bags. sad when they wont make trader able to sell more than 100 items :( ive asked ngreth and never said why they always seem to ignore the question about the baz.

Andarriel