Claws of Veeshan, Preorder and Beta, OH MY!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by JChan, Oct 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

2. Nhat New Member

Any content for the semi-casual and non-raiding gamer in the new expansion ? Both TBL and ToV has unfortunately been a dissapointment.

With the TBL (Trial of Three) progression system in mind, there is unfortunately little reason for a small non-raiding or casual guild to purchase another expansion.
  3. Jaedo Journeyman

Any announcement on the special edition items?
  4. Riou EQResource

Collectors, Premium, Friends and Family

Probably:
    Teleport Cobalt Scar
    Bulthar Familiar/Pet Illusion
    Restless Ice Wurm Mount
    Illusion Othmir
    Lozidal Familiar/Pet Illusion
    Snow Bunny Mount

There are also these, maybe
    Mimic Familiar/Pet Illusion
    Othmir Mercenary
  5. gnomeboss Augur

like current model othmir or some new abomination? 'cause if it's the former ... preorder sales might be going up!
  6. Riou EQResource

There are new ones, but it looks to be the old ones in this case
  7. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I am thinking Illusion Othmir could be the expansion's Paragon achievement reward like Jann's Mask for TBL.
    Nadisia and Yinla like this.
  8. Purselightener New Member

I hope,that the live server downtime of 6am PD lasting for up to 6 hours does not adversely affect one being able to preorder.... I am planning on pre-ordering on at least one of my accounts, though i am too young to solo in the most recent expansions.
  9. Orbital101 Augur

Doesnt look like there will be any early access this year and even if there is, 24 hrs is by far enough to maps 6 zones when they take in average 12 to 20 hrs per. I some what passed the age to stay up 72 hrs straight o_O
    Lorai, Dracolindus, Grove and 3 others like this.
  10. Nerple New Member

Heathen! The Mother reigns supreme!
    Lorai likes this.
  11. Nennius Curmudgeon

She who must be obeyed?

or

Mommie Dearest?
  12. Peter_The_great Elder

Me and wifey will buy for our mains =)
  13. Enemies New Member

ToV couldn't possibly have been more geared towards a casual player/casual guild - What about ToV screamed top end only?
    Lorai and Dracolindus like this.
  14. strongbus Augur

I couldn't agree more. TOV was no where near top end only. its the 1st exp in years my little family style raiding guild has beating in the year it came out(most of the time we are 6 months into the next exp before we see the last set of raids in a exp).

As for the group stuff. It was super easy.
  15. eqgamer Augur

I get the frustration with TBL, but I don't understand why you'd say ToV has been a dissapointment for the casual player. I am curious why you think this because in my mind this has been an amazing expansion for the semi-casual. The ability in which to earn the challenger alone is outstanding. The gear has been great, especially for if/when you want to let an alt play free. The prog was one of the easiest to do of all expansions. And bonus: ToV has made playing a Cleric fun again.
    Lorai likes this.
  16. Dracolumina New Member

Is there any plans on changing the "packs" for a different bag now that preorder has gone out ?
  17. dreamweaver Community Manager

No I don't believe so. At least not soon.
  18. Dracolumina New Member

Another question for you dreamweaver, So I did the pre-order, the shared adventure is showing up but the bag is not (on a TLP) is that something that has to wait for release ?
  19. frozencow New Member

QUestion - if i pre-order the new x-pac today, will it open the xpacs my 2 accounts are missing? Just like when you buy the xpac it gives u all the previous ones.... will the pre-order do this? Cause id hate to wait for release just so i can get access to TBL and TOV on two box accounts... ill be pre-ordering for my main account either way... but if it will open up the ones the other accounts are missing ill pre-order for my other 2 as well
  20. Dracolumina New Member

I got the pre-order, did not have the prior xpacs and it tells me I have 26/26 now
    CrazyLarth likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.