Classic/Kunark Hunter Achieve Thread

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Bobbybick, May 18, 2017.

1. smash Augur

I would recommend maps from Orb got them and found location in east and he was there. I had location in west at raid point but never found him tgere
  2. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Thanks Smash...I'll look for them but I have literally cleared this dungeon numerous times of every form of life with no sign of king Dronan. Very dejecting!
  3. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Can a bard standing in the middle of Dagnor's Cauldron with max tracking track every mob that's up? I'm gathering everything that is swimming, using my horn of disaster to kill them all instantly, and waiting for something to spawn 4 min 50 sec later. I've had no luck finding Bilge's placeholder.
  4. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Not quite every mob, some in far corners you may miss with a bard. But you'll get very nearly all of them. What you're doing should work. It can help to kill/root/mez Sigan of the fantastic four as well. He aggros and kills random mobs that run by, and he can sometimes throw off your timers.
  5. GoldenFrog Augur

King Dronan was the top or second most kills to get for me. Took a week+.

He did spawn for us without a server restart - at around 300, -110: in the room leading to the bridge as you go north out of zone.

We'd had multiple people clearing multiple areas most of that time - but he did spawn.

Of course Dzarn responded to your post with a change to his loc so this all goes out the window in July:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...date-bugs-05-17-17.240527/page-7#post-3559536
  6. Omegga Elder

I did eventually get the Kly and it was not dependent.
  7. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Your diagram seems to be the best info I can find to go on for Tisella. Spent probably ~48 hours or so thus far (non-consecutive!) but no luck. Probably half of that spent during the bonus rares. Do you happen to have the two kills in your log to see how far apart in time they are? Just pondering theories after all this time... Tisella is a gypsy, and I noticed the gypsies in the southwest camp always despawn at 5 AM and respawn at 6 AM. That's Tizina, Jengo, Cyspeth, and Jenah. Could they have anything to do with her spawn mechanic? I'm wondering if your 2 kills were <72 minutes apart, or possibly they are some multiple of about 72 minutes apart? Of course if anyone happened to log their /time when they saw Tisella that'd be cool info too, but doubt anyone did that :p
  8. Ishtass Augur

I killed everything within that red circle pictured before to get Tisella to spawn.
  9. Lenivaya Journeyman

Alright for anyone who knows.. Chardok B, "Sarnak Armorer" what's the trick or area?
    I've literally gone from max KoS in Chardok to apprehensive by plowing ChardokB, clearing entire zone repeatedly. I've killed every other named, Sarnak Champion approx a hundred times in ten locations but no Armorer.
    Anyone know if there's a trick or spawn rule?
  10. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Working on these on a TLP server is especially fun since if people see a stationary mage killing gray cons they immediately report it for AFK gameplay. Love getting tells from GMs every day or so, that is when they actually send you a tell instead of just depopping the zone, cothing you, and booting you offline while you try to talk to them in /shout.
  11. Act of Valor The Newest Member

I'm having a hard time spawning Quid Rilstone. Back in 1999, I got him maybe six times - with no tracking. I know the zone has changed a bit since Camp Refugee (Gukta) is there, so I'm wondering if the old method still works. You kill the green cons (back then, there was no grey con) around the gypsy and Paladin camp area, and leave the giants/cyclops alone. Does this still hold true? Or are giants placeholders for Quid as well?
  12. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

[IMG]

Kill the low level creatures in that area. Lizardman scouts/warriors, decaying skeletons, skeletons, brown bears, and fire beetles make up the bulk of all spawns down there. Sometimes these mobs will roam up the hill a bit but will usually get picked off by random paladin mobs.

I've been killing the Mortificator Syythrak PH cycle mob for around 2 days total now and haven't seen him once, wish I got credit for the one I killed a few weeks back :( . Many Petrifins though (different cycle with similar mechanic).
  13. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Just in case anyone else allowing their mind to come up with silly theories for Tisella. I did eventually get her, and it was nowhere near 6 AM game time. Just slaughtered the red circle area + a loop from the druid ring over to Najena, and like ~56 hours of that later she finally showed her face.
  14. Orbital101 Augur

I see that you are using my maps but not using it at its best. You should drop the folder in my zip straight in your map folder. It should look like:
    [IMG]
    then pick the pack you want from:
    [IMG]

The way you use it, every time you run the patcher it overwrite 171 maps loosing any information that was added, that or will create double labels if the same information is on another layer.

Using Sub folders should clean some of your maps and prevent the patcher to overwrite any information you add. I used to make sure the pack was ready to merge with the patcher but that was limiting my self and since last Beta the patcher was always overwriting my progress... I had to start over PoDecay/Life at least 5 times because of this BS.
    roguerunner and Ishtass like this.
  15. Ishtass Augur

Wow, I never realized you could have more than one map set. Thanks Good
  16. Norm Duke Journeyman

I actually saw Dunedigger and got the shield last night on Agnarr. Was leveling my new Paladin on that undead camp that spawns Rahotep. I looked to my right and saw this giant Dillo thing wondering around and thought hey, might as well kill this too. And it dropped the shield - no idea how rare or good it was lol.
  17. Forcallen Augur

Can anyone confirm which cycle "Blackbone" is on in Swamp of no hope? I've killed both zerker and impaler cycles like 200 times each and yet to see him.

Zerker: Bloodgorge, bloodvein, deadeye, ebon bloodrose, fakraa the forsaken, fangor, farik the vile, frayk, froszik the impaler, grimwurm, grizshnok, heartblood fern, soblohg, two tails, venomwing, weeping mantrap, zagran the mad.

Impaler: Blackwing, bleeder, bloodskull, bulsgor, crackclaw, crookspine, dred, dreesix ghoultongue, fisherman grik, galeech, gluttick, gorge, horkak the dead, ichorspike, old hangman, scalek, thirgus, torgis, vissix, woggir.

TBD Blackbone.
  18. GoldenFrog Augur

Sorry here - can confirm I saw him more than once, but I just kept them both cycles down.
  19. Uuvin Augur

[Wed Jul 26 17:24:51 2017] You tell your party, 'Froglock berserker cycle : Blackbone, bloodgorge, bloodvein, deadeye, dreesix, ebon, fakraa, fangor, farik, frayk, froszik, grimewurm, grishnok, heartbloodd fern, sobloh, thirgus, two tails, venomwing, weeping mantrap, zagran the mad. thats what someone else posted'
    [Wed Jul 26 18:52:56 2017] You begin tracking Blackbone.

You tell your party, 'impaler cycle today : Blackwing, Bloodskull, Crackclaw, Crookspine, Dred, Fisherman Grik, Galeech, Gorge, Gluttik, Horkak the Dead, Old hangman, Scalek, Torgis, Vissix, Woggir'
  20. Forcallen Augur

Thanks!

And yes Dreesix is on the zerker cycle not impaler, typed it out in rush from memory before post timed out just to possibly help someone else.