Classic Hunter Achieve Rewards

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by KPW99, Apr 17, 2018.

1. KPW99 Lorekeeper

I know dbg has talked a few times about trying to find something to add for these old hunters but it's hard with them needing to be balanced for TLP level power as well. But I was thinking that one of the most asked for illusions over the years is the Othmir from Cobalt Scar...

So I was thinking, a good incentive for these old hunters is tying an iconic model from each expansion to the reward. Classic > Efreeti Lord Djarn, Kunark > Sebilite Guardian(?) Velious > Othmir(Preferably Chief Kalan with the hat) etc, I'm sure a lot of these would inspire even the live servers to go back and enjoy these zones(for the people that can handle OW hunters...)
    Kempel and Xyroff-cazic. like this.
  2. Kempel Journeyman

Stay out of my old zones until I get the hunter /ach's.
  3. Mwapo Augur

I vote that the Kunark one be the cactus from OT, otherwise I agree with this post.
  4. zebulikx New Member

Eye of Veeshan......
  5. KPW99 Lorekeeper

I would love that as well! But I'm guessing that DBG wouldn't want to give us access to raid mob illusions
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

All other hunter achievements just give bags, these should be no different, just give the bags the max number of slots bags had when that expansion was released, we are killing grey stuff and the progression servers can get the same rewards as it won't break anything.
  7. Horyuken Augur

Please find the 20 page post from 6 months ago on this very topic!
  8. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Pls sir can I have a reward?