Classic and onward Progression Based guild Forsaken Remnant (VOX)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Nephilym, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Nephilym New Member

Greetings everyone, i would like to invite everyone who would like to participate. Me and several friends have created <Forsaken Remnant> on Vox. Our intention is to progress through all content from classic onward until.... well who knows. All are invited to participate.

This is an excellent chance for those who have wanted to relive the old content, but do not have the time to progress on the TLP. The specific rules of the guild are easy enough.

1. Max level during classic era is 51. That way players can stop exp by using AA's.
    2. Only gear specific to the expac open will be allowed in raids/guild groups. However, defiant gear may be worn when you are doing whatever you do alone...
    3. We will plan raids, guild groups, epic runs, and what ever we need to do as we go.

We have done this once before and managed to get a guild progressed through PoP content, to GoD. I am planning on going even further.

For a Guild Invite log onto Vox create a character and message either, Hazety, Chopan, Cango, Tersis, Ninehearts, or any other member you see on!
  2. Nephilym New Member

I forgot to add that most of the core guys starting this play primarily in the evenings and on weekends. So if any others are looking for invites we are pretty much on around 4:00 cst and later on weekdays and all day most weekends raid nights will be scheduled dependent on what everyone can do.
  3. oldandnasty Augur

Is this a go? Some other people are posting looking for this type of guild.
  4. Feelics New Member

As of today there are 7 members. 2 of which are mine. The leader hasn't logged on since 9/8/15. Your guess is as good as mine.
  5. Wrukk New Member

I am very interested in this,and am willing to make a couple of new characters. It would probably be pretty easy to recruit some players from Rage or LJ. Boggrim, Jobaber, Puppin in game
  6. Moxon New Member

Very interested also. Will look for y'all this week.
  7. Moxon New Member

Any updates on this?
  8. Wrukk New Member

I am still interested in this, Boggrim, Jobaber, Puppin, Runk, Neawen are some of my char's names
  9. Moxon New Member

Finally saw someone on in this guild a few days ago. They said noone logs on anymore. The next day i saw that person had left the guild. I'm pretty confident in saying this isn't a thing anymore.