Class title gone after use of Potion of Disgenderment

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by FrodeEQ, May 12, 2021.

1. FrodeEQ Journeyman

When using a Potion of Disgenderment my bard has lost the class title "Minstrel".
    As you know the gender change is instantaneously and I still had it after it, however when I logged out the game it was gone from the shift-T title list.

I created a ticket, the CSR verified indeed my title is gone and said to enter a bug fix and that they cannot add or change titles. This after doing the usual things like deleting some ini files and whatnot and try logging back in which did not work.

Bit of a sore thing, spending money on this and ending up with less.
    The title was rather important for me.

I also recall the same behavior a few months ago on another character/account.
    So I guess this is effectively a bug with the Potion of Disgenderment.
    Khoza and Cragzop like this.
  2. FrodeEQ Journeyman

It happened on a TLP server, Aradune if that matters.
  3. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Do you mean race change or gender change?

Disgenderment toggles male/female.

Race Change Scroll changes race.

Subject says one thing but you mention a racial change in your description. Unless your true implication is that males and females are different species.
  4. FrodeEQ Journeyman

I meant gender change. I've seen this twice on characters where I gender changed. The title is gone.
  5. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Sounds like the script they wrote missed something to do with titles. I know you are on Aradune so have few titles available right now. As you gain them, you might update this thread if other ones aren't appearing. Might help them track down the issue if/when they get around to looking at it.

I liked your first post cause hey, bugs should be fixed.