Claims bug - It's time to do damage control, Daybreak

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. griever New Member

All of these antagonizing commenters asking "how does this affect your gameplay" or "this has no effect on any of you" are either trolls or idiots.

As if introducing BIS, tradable, and era-undermining equipment has no effect on the economy or gameplay. As if (what remains of) competition of progress between guilds would not be affected by this. As if the only difference between 2 level 60 characters in this game wasn't (with the exception of AA's) the EQUIPMENT THEY'RE WEARING.

What a selfish and honestly stupid way to think about this..
    Funky Cheese likes this.
  2. MaxTheLion Augur

I'm here doing what everybody else seems to do every day. Complaining about something.
    Milfurd likes this.
  3. Glistarian Augur

Ban the involved accounts from owning kronos. :-D
  4. Warlorf Augur

omg there would be riots in the streets if Krono was denied to those accounts lol
  5. Freeney00 New Member

They are gonna punish us by making us play on Quarm.

No wonder that server is still active
    Warlorf likes this.
  6. uk6999 Augur

who all quarm a day or two ago had 17 online. One person was even offline selling in bazaar! Get in there while it is still hot!
  7. Silinius Augur

Send all exploiters of this bug to Lockjaw :)
  8. uk6999 Augur

I don't want to see anyone leave the server. Maybe removal of item(s) and/or forced char rollback + temp suspension and/or warnings placed on the account but an out right ban of 100s? of accounts that played around/abused seems extreme? The armor/weapon pieces really need to be removed somehow I dont argue that. That or just go ahead and release defiant armor at the start of PoP if you cant remove all the stuff that has flooded the server manually.
  9. Freeney00 New Member

We all know they are gonna "accidentally" open OOW next week to fix all of this.
  10. arwilly Lorekeeper

I love the names of the traders selling it in Bazaar right now - "Ruinedserver" "Totallylegit".

Not going to bash DBG, stuff happens. I just hope this mistake can be corrected. It's a huge one.
    Lithien likes this.
  11. Zanarnar Augur

These people knowingly exploited the game. They're causing the developers to have to spent a ton of time fixing this mess. The need perma banned. Besides anyone that would do something like this isn't a quality player, who cares if some cheating losers are removed from the game.
  12. Arshesnay New Member

Review the accounts that claimed and punish them with suspensions / bans. Plz leave the rest of the community intact! Rollback the server will just piss off everybody.
  13. arwilly Lorekeeper

I really hope that is not true. :(
  14. Warlorf Augur

still waiting on news or any info on their plans
  15. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Apparently the bug has been around far longer than that.
  16. Baldur Augur

This bug has been there since Quarm was released. That's when you had claims available on the other TLPs.

I'm surprised it took people this long to sell the gear in the bazaar.
  17. Warlorf Augur

Meh .. im going to continue as per this evening. Whiskey and EQ .. good ol Friday Evening
  18. uk6999 Augur

I would guess it has been around since at least classic on this server. Steadfast bag was legit claimable back then.
  19. RadarX Augur

I wouldn't get too comfortable waiting. There is no guarantee accounts will be reviewed by the end of the day. We have a list, and yes we will check it twice.
    Lithien likes this.
  20. Catashe Augur

Ok Santa
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.