Claims bug - It's time to do damage control, Daybreak

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zanarnar Augur

FFS they better move on this sooner rather then later. And seriously if the people that exploited and got this stuff are not banned then why the (FORNICATE) even have rules in the first place?
  2. Brilhasti Elder

Already being sold in the bazaar. Deleting the items won't stop people profiting from it.
  3. Astley Augur

Just spread the word that they will likely delete the items and people will lose their money they spend on them.
  4. Troutfest Augur

Need to remove the items, ban the people that have them and track back to who got them and ban them. Don't rollback the server and punish the whole server for a few people taking advantage of this. A targeted item deletion and ban of accts who did this would send a strong message to future exploiters. Anyone who has the item now needs to be banned and also the folks who got the item originally. No one who has the item or has had it could believe in good faith that its supposed to be available. Send a strong message to a targeted group of exploiters and don't punish the rest of the server.
  5. Numiko Augur

I think if they were going to roll back the servers they would have done it yesterday afternoon.
  6. Truthbringer New Member

Why dont all the guildleaders not just come together and shame the people who exploits like this? So easy. If i were a guildleader i would warn anyone in my guild and give em a day or 2 to get rid of it.. If ever found out to use it they would get thrown out............ Where is the community justice panel that use to be?!????? shame up!
  7. Catashe Augur

I think they haven't really done anything cause the s*** really didn't hit the fan til late last night after everyone left for the night.. But I also don't think they have any idea what to do to fix it.. Sure they can rollback the servers but whats that going to do when they haven't fixed the underlying problem
  8. Catashe Augur

That died what? 10 years ago when what i call the "WoW generation" came into being where they got to have it now and if they can't they cry til they can and devs cave cause its their subscription base
  9. ASDAprice Lorekeeper

10. MabbuPhinny Augur

We saw the character Thellonious of the guild <Entendre> wearing Defiant Leather Gloves and Wrists over a week ago.

So the rollback would need to be from a lot more than just a few days back. Its more likely that these people will get away with it though.
  11. Catashe Augur

Whats that second pic supposed to be? That ain't a claim bug.. The Heda mount buff is the Snow Puma everyone cried about.. now if it was Seta or Seda or whatever and the stats were 10x that amount.. then you can complain.. lol
  12. ASDAprice Lorekeeper

the familiar buffs in the window.
  13. MabbuPhinny Augur

Fragile purchased these off the Bazaar. He was not the one who /claimed them.
  14. Warlorf Augur

Should be forced to delete it TBH. Oh well so sad you spent plat on illegal items
  15. Brilhasti Elder

What does that matter? He's just as guilty as the ones claiming.
  16. ASDAprice Lorekeeper

http://imgur.com/DZcO03y

Another one, i mean how dumb do you have to be to stand in the nexus with the familiar out and not even hit /familiar leave
  17. ASDAprice Lorekeeper

http://imgur.com/YS686bt

im not just shttin on eoe, heres aos with the CE mount buff..... all this from 5 mins in the nexus
  18. Catashe Augur

I couldn't give a rats a** about the familiar buffs if they only 300ishhp/mana.. now the defiant gear and the collector mount buff.. thats something totally different
  19. Strawberry Augur

This is not easy to 'fix' as some think.

1) not everyone got defiant items through claim, some people bought them through the /baz
    2) you can make a very good argument that not everyone was aware they were not supposed to be in game, since this wouldn't be the first TLP with defiant gear
    3) this has been in game for a while it seems, you can't just roll back the server for days (weeks?)
  20. ASDAprice Lorekeeper

all the same though and where do you draw the line? what your saying is that its ok to exploit for 300 hp, what about 500?

http://imgur.com/dCHN8zC

your saying that this guy from darkwind x should not have it removed?

im posting these so people know that its widespread, once @radarx has woken up im sure all this will scrubbed off the forum.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.