/Claim - Window is a disorganised mess

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Is there a limit to how much you can have on /claim?

I claimed a couple of things in LDoN recently and I was shocked when I checked my /claim window for it to find it looked like this

[IMG]

Can we get some kind of organisation to it be it tabs for where it comes from, LDoN, Expansion rewards, Facebook rewards etc. or failing that put it alphabetically or in the order they are added to the account?

Currently when something new is added it can be anywhere in the list, and is a pain especially with some of the LDoN rewards which have a different name in game.

Some of the stuff in that window I have no idea where it has come from and what I did to receive it, most I think are expansion rewards.
  2. Perplexed Augur

Agreed! at the very least give us a "click" type organizer so I can alphabetize or sort by quantity (all the 900's together, all 1's together).
    Sinestra likes this.
  3. Trieste New Member

id love to see a description on what that item does, most of the /claim items I have no idea what it does, takes a long time to look every item up on allah's
  4. Elizabeta Augur

At a minimum the list should be chronological, with new items always added to the list at the end. Sometimes new items have been tossed into the list somewhere in the middle.
  5. Nolrog Augur

*LoN. (sorry, I get a. retentive at times. LDoN is something different.)

Anyway, you bring up a great suggestion. Having some kind of organization, either by type of reward (LoN, HoF, VoA, etc.) or by type of item (illusion, mount, potion, house item etc.) That would help out greatly. Good idea.
  6. Geroblue Augur

Alphabetized list would be great, not interested in what expansion they came into being in. I can look that up.
  7. KC13 Augur

:p I would love to have a list like that, in any order.....
  8. Tegila Augur

there already is such a thing, once you highlight the item go to the righthand pane and rightclick to inspect it