/Claim Items?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Elyani, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Elyani Augur

I don't know if it has been said, and I don't feel like wasting hours sifting through all of the complaints about Mages and Boxing to find it if it has been said.... So if it has been brought up previously, I am sorry! :)

All that said, what are the chances of opening up specific claim items? Things that we already see in-game through the Marketplace. For example: Pet illusions/minions that do not give buffs, weapon appearance augs, and XP potions (I won't say illusions because we cannot get them on marketplace yet!)... even the claimable bags are worse than what you can currently buy on Marketplace. I get that they'd have to go through and flag each of these items, but heck, hire me I'd do it for free!

I guess downside is that we're not paying real money to own them, even if we already technically own them... but still. I have so many cool things that are purely cosmetic and wouldn't hurt the game any more than marketplace stuff would- that I'd love to be able to claim on the server.
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Rauven Augur

I'm for allowing the cosmetic items at the very least.
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Ducreux Augur

?

[IMG]

As for the exp potions/ornaments/pet illusions, I would imagine they are holding back on allowing claims to "encourage" people to buy them from the marketplace instead. I wish I could claim my SOELive 2015 illusion bauble but I understand why they might want to preserve some of the feeling of nostalgia without tons of weird illusions running around.
  4. Numiko Augur

A little off topic but it's a good reminder that even though we cant use them yet, people should still claim their 5 free packs of cards each month from LoN. as they expire after a month like the 500 SC do now.

Eventually down the line these servers will be able to access these and you can get free mounts, illusions and potion packs that are worth the while of opening them up.
  5. Elyani Augur

It's been awhile since I played. I was thinking like Al'kabor's and crap like that haha. Did not know they added some better bags. Did they come with expansions?