Circle of prophets Cazic thule server Sunday Speacial

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by frostfox, Oct 16, 2012.

1. frostfox Elder

Circle of prophets on the Cazic Thule server is currently recruiting ALL CLASSES!

Brief Overview

Circle of prophets is a family guild on cazic thule
    we are a true family guild at no time do we make our raids mandatory or penalize people for not being online at the time of our events. We hold Open events all are welcome to attend if they meet the event or instance's requirments

We hold Open raid events on Sunday ( the Sunday Speacial )

Raids are held at 7pm cst till 10pm cst

Content & Progression

Rain of Fear - NTOV
    Special events like Anniversary raids, Living Legacy for AUGs.
    ( we do older events for lower lvls and on a need baisis. EXP:- DON , MPG , power source unlock events, and epics. )

DISTRIBUTION PROCESS:
    Random 1000 is used to distribute items.

Each "Real Life" person is allowed to participate, winning one AUG, LOOT, RUNE, and N/A item per night. OPEN rolls still count as your item in that category for the night, and are available to anyone, including prior winners.

Contacts & Site Information

Main Site: circleofprophets.org
    Forums: circle of prophets on facebook
    Contacts:
    Frostfox - guild leader
    maglor - first officer
    tyranosaur , dimbly , sharran , blackbird , nokinhim , shakatma , Gigtuoka , Mten, and holr -- Officers
  2. Vorthax Lorekeeper

Do you currently have any level or AA requirements to join up?
  3. frostfox Elder

For joining the guild no we are a family guild ..for the raids we require you to be able to be in the instance under the speacific instance reqs for each event. We do try to work with piggies if can but far better chance of getting in the raid if flagged. The rest of our rules are listed ar circle of prouphets on facebook in out files and note section. And circleofprophets.com
  4. Vorthax Lorekeeper

Thanks Frostfox. I remember you from way back when I was in Prophets of the Myst. Believe we had an alliance with you guys. I'm looking for a good guild at the moment and will keep you guys at the top of the list. ;)
  5. frostfox Elder

thanks vorthax 8) always glad to see a long time player 8)
  6. frostfox Elder

i want to go ahead and add two new officers to the contacts list .. atm the forums aren't allowing me to make changes to the original post ..
    you may now also contact Sharran , and Blackbird for any info regarding Circle of Prophets. 8)
  7. Kirbane Augur

wooot go CoP they are awesome, just some fyi
  8. frostfox Elder

thank you so much kirbane for the complement 8) we apriciate it 8)
  9. frostfox Elder

COP SUNDAY SPEACIAL TAKES ON NTOV ( ROF )
    wanted to list some info related to our newest targets the NTOV instance in ROF.

We are asking that folks be 95 + simply becuase the expansion was designed for players in that lvl range.

This raid expedition begins in the Western Wastes at the portal to the Temple of Veeshan. Beside the portal is a crystal. Click the crystal to spawn "a temple custodian".

Pre-Requisites for Requesting the Raid:
    - None

Pre-Requisites for Participating in the Raid:
    - None

a temple custodian shimmers into view as you touch the crystal, almost as if it read your thoughts and knew your desires.

You say, 'Hail, a temple custodian'

a temple custodian speaks though it utters no sound. The words seem to form within your mind. "All that you knew before is lost, yet not lost, and is new again. Do you wish to [enter] the temple?"

You say, 'I wish to enter'

a temple custodian speaks, the words echoing in your mind. "You have been warned, traveler. Speak to me again when you are [ready]."

Temple of Fear's Fall is now available to you.

You say, 'Ready!'

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
    You have entered The Corrupted Temple
    .................................................................................................................................................................
    This is a fully spawned instanced version of the northern wing of the original Temple of Veeshan.

There are 13 dragons in the zone. while allah states there is no set order to kill them in. two of the dragons do have social tendencies and will come to the aid or summon all other dragons in the zone. if they are engaged. due to this Aaryonar , and Vulak`Aerr's difficulty lvl is more then the others and they need to be dealt with first or last. Vulak`Aerr's difficulty is also on par with t2 ROF events.

i will be listing the dragons in order and giving a short summary of thier abilities and effects.
    ..................................................................................................................................................................Aaryonar hits for a max ~38,000; single-target rampages; AE rampages; and flurries. As he is not rooted or leashed, he can be pulled to any location.

He has a dreadgaze emote:

Seen by everyone: Aaryonar turns a dreadful gaze towards _____

Seen by target: Aaryonar turns a dreadful gaze upon YOU!

Success emote: Aaryonar turns his gaze away from you.

If you are the target of this emote, you must face away from him until you get an emote saying he is no longer gazing at you (check time is 8 seconds). Failure to follow this emote will result in a countdown to a 20' range AE nuke for 76,000 hp around the inflicted player.
    Dreadgaze: Single Target, (-900)
    1: Decrease Movement by 20%
    2: Trigger Effect: Dreadblast on Fade (2 ticks)
    Dreadblast: PBAE 20' (0)
    1: Decrease Hitpoints by 76000

He also summons random targets to his location with the spell "Guardian's Call":
    Guardian's Call: Single Target, Magic (0)
    1: Summon PC
    ..................................................................................................................................................................Cekenar hits for a max ~38,000; flurries; and single-target rampages (does not AE rampage). As she is not rooted or leashed, she can be pulled to any location.

She has a rear AE "Tail Swipe" (nukes for 27,000 hp), casts "Lightning Charge" (uncureable) on random targets (leads to the uncureable 30' range viral DOT "Chain Lightning", for 66,000 hp/tick), and AEs "Static Blast" (nuke for 19,800 hp; drains 5,000 mana and endurance).

Lightning Charge: Single Target, Magic (0)
    1: Decrease Hitpoints by 10000 per tick
    2: Trigger Effect: Chain Lightning on Fade
    3: Negate Remove Detrimental Effect

Chain Lightning: Self (0)
    1: Decrease Hitpoints by 66000 per tick
    2: Negate Remove Detrimental Effect
    * Viral 30' range after 10 seconds

Static Blast: PB AE 150', Magic (-940)
    1: Decrease Hitpoints by 19800
    2: Decrease Mana by 5000
    3: Decrease Endurance by 5000

Tail Swipe: Directional 50', (0)
    1: Decrease Hitpoints by 27500

When you are hit with "Lightning Charge", you see this text flash up on your screen (in red):

You are charged with lightning energy! Run away
    ..................................................................................................................................................................
    Dagarn the Destroyer hits for a max ~38,000; single-target rampages; AE rampages (rarely); and flurries (frequently). He is pure melee, except for a possible rear AE, "Tail Swipe" (nukes 27,000 hp), although he not confirmed to cast this.

As he is not rooted or leashed in place, he can be pulled to any location
    ..................................................................................................................................................................Jorlleag hits for a max ~38,000; single-target rampages (does not flurry; does not AE rampage); and is not rooted or leashed (can be pulled anywhere).

He has a rear AE, "Tail Swipe" (nukes for 27,000 hp), and AEs "Void Breath" (nukes for 21,000 hp and dispells). When low in health, he heals himself for 35 million hp (does this four times).

Void Breath: PB AE 500', Chromatic (0)
    1: Decrease Hitpoints by 21000
    2: Cancel Magic (1)

Healing Mist: Self 0', Unresistable (0)
    1: Increase Hitpoints by 35000000
    ..................................................................................................................................................................Lady Mirenilla hits for a max ~38,000; single-target rampages (does not flurry; does not AE rampage) and is permanently rooted in place. She casts the following spells:
    Cloud of Terror: PB AE 100', Magic (-940)
    1: Decrease Hitpoints by 38000 per tick
    2: Silence
    3: Negate Remove Detrimental Effect

Cone of Frost: Directional/Frontal 200', Cold (-900)
    1: Decrease HP when cast by 46500
    2: Decrease Movement by 10000%
    3: Inhibit Melee Attacks by (90%)
    4: Decrease Hitpoints by 9400 per tick
    5: Negate Remove Detrimental Effect

Tail Swipe: Directional/Rear 50', (0)
    ..................................................................................................................................................................Lady Nevederia hits for a max ~38,000 and single-target rampages (does not flurry or AE rampage). She is permanently rooted in place.

She casts "Guardian's Call" on random targets throughout the event, summoning players to her location.

She has a rear AE, "Tail Swipe":

She also has a 200' range AE that acts as a gradual push which then triggers "Chaotic Bellow" (a spin stun and nuke for 37,500). This does not appear to be cureable.

Winds of Discord: PB AE 200', (0)
    1: Slow Push (200)
    2: Trigger Effect: Chaotic Bellow on Fade
    3: Negate Remove Detrimental Effec
    ..................................................................................................................................................................Lord Feshlak hits for a max ~36,000; single-target rampages; and flurries (does not AE rampage). He is permanently rooted in place.

During the encounter, he will encase random players in "Crystallized Flame" (two players every 30 seconds). This must be attacked and destroyed in order to free the player. If this isn't done, the player is death touched.

He also has two AEs:

Flood of Flame: PB AE 200', Fire (0)
    1: Decrease Hitpoints by 42500

Surge of Ice: PB AE 200', Cold (0)
    1: Decrease Spell Haste by 30%
    2: Limit: Minimum Mana Cost (10)
    3: Decrease HP when cast by 38000
    4: Decrease Movement by 50%
    5: Inhibit Melee Attacks by (30%)
    6: Negate Remove Detrimental Effect
    ..................................................................................................................................................................Lord Koi`Doken hits for a max ~38,000 and single-target rampages (does not flurry or AE rampage). As he is not rooted or leashed, he can be pulled to any location.

He casts a summon spell on random players throughout the event:

Every 40 seconds, he procs a charm (3 ticks) on the current tank:

Song of the Deep: Single Target, Magic (-950)
    1: Charm up to level 0

He also has a Tsunami AE + push:

Tsunami: PB AE 150', Cold (-940)
    1: Decrease HP when cast by 30000
    3: Adjust Mana (-3000)
    4: Decrease Endurance by 1000
    5: Slow Push (100)
    ..................................................................................................................................................................Lord Kreizenn hits for a max ~38,000; single-target rampages; and flurries (does not AE rampage). He is permanently rooted in place.

During the encounter, he spawns non-attackable oozes (four at a time) on random players. These oozes have a aura small aura in their center that, if entered, triggers the DOT "Incendiary Ooze" on the player (DOT for 18,000 per tick for 3 ticks).

He also has two AEs:

Focused Fire: PB AE 200', Fire (0)
    1: Decrease Hitpoints by 34000
    2: Decrease Hitpoints by 70000

Immolation Wave: PB AE 60', Fire (-900)
    1: Decrease Hitpoints by 42500
    ..................................................................................................................................................................
    Lord Vyemm hits for a max ~38,000; flurries; single-target rampages; and AE rampages. He is permanently rooted in place

During the encounter, he casts "Deadly Attraction" on random targets (five targets at a time; the effect pulls the target into his location).
    Deadly Attraction: Single Target, Unresistable (0) (duration: 1 tick)1: Slow Push (-600)
    2: Trigger Effect: Immolation Wave on Fade

When this spell fades, it triggers the AE "Immolation Wave" (cast by Vyemm), a PBAE 60' range nuke for 42,500 and strong knockback
    ..................................................................................................................................................................Sevalak hits for a max ~38,000 and single-target rampages (does not flurry or AE rampage). As he is not rooted or leashed, he can be pulled to any location.

He casts "Blackened Stare" on random targets and AEs "Screeching Darkness":
    Blackened Stare: Single Target, (-940) (4 ticks)1: Decrease HP when cast by 28275
    2: Inhibit Melee Attacks by (100%)
    3: Blindness (1)
    4: Decrease Movement by 10000%

Screeching Darkness: PB AE 80', Unresistable (0)
    1: Decrease Hitpoints by 36250
    ..................................................................................................................................................................Zlexak hits for a max ~38,000 and single-target rampages (does not flurry or AE rampage). As he is not rooted or leashed, he can be pulled to any location.

Every 40-45 seconds, he casts "Wing Buffet":
    Wing Buffet: PB AE 100', (0)
    1: Slow Push (-300) (1 tick)2: Decrease HP when cast by 34750 to 58200 (random)

Every 20 seconds, he casts "Eye of Zlexak" (a line-of-sight spell). This AE is on a separate timer from his other effects and is cast every 20 seconds for the entire encounter's duration.
    Eye of Zlexak: PB AE 500', Unresistable (0)
    1: Lure(1)

3-4 seconds after his initial cast of "Eye of Zlexak", he checks his line of sight again. If you have "Eye of Zlexak" on you and are in his line of sight, you are inflicted with "Fog of Filth I".

This also starts a second timer: He will check his line of sight every 20 seconds from this point forward. If you have a "Fog of Filth" effect on you and you are caught in his line of sight at the time of this check, you will be inflicted with the next level of "Fog of Filth". At its highest level, it triggers a random detrimental effect (a very large nuke, long-duration roots, DOTs).
    Fog of Filth I: Single Target, Disease (0)
    1: Decrease Spell Haste by 25%
    3: Decrease Hitpoints by 5200 per tick
    4: Inhibit Melee Attacks by (25%)

Fog of Filth II: Single Target, Disease (0)
    1: Decrease Spell Haste by 50%
    3: Decrease Hitpoints by 12200 per tick
    4: Inhibit Melee Attacks by (50%)

Fog of Filth III: Single Target, Disease (0)
    1: Decrease Spell Haste by 75%
    3: Decrease Hitpoints by 18200 per tick
    4: Inhibit Melee Attacks by (75%)

Fog of Filth IV: Single Target, Disease (0)
    1: Decrease Spell Haste by 100%
    3: Decrease Hitpoints by 23700 per tick
    4: Inhibit Melee Attacks by (100%)
    5: Improved Spell Effect: Corruptive Crud Doom Effect
    6: Negate Remove Detrimental Effect
    ..................................................................................................................................................................Vulak`Aerr's difficulty level is on par with a Tier 2 Rain of Fear raid.
    This is a placeholder entry: All raid details needed: Any emotes; event mechanics; AE info; fight info; names of NPCs/items involved; reward info; etc.

Known information: This event includes damage auras that spawn and adds of various types.

Also of note: You may want to kill all other dragons in the zone prior to engaging him as he will summon them to his aid, if you do not
    ( i wasn't able to get any real info on vulak ... that being said he will be the last dragon we encounter .. and when we have hard info on him i will edit this post )
    ................................................................................................................................................

[IMG]
    i have included a map of TOV .. as you can see all our dragons are in the top end there 8) ..most of the dragons are semi rooted to thier cubby area but aay and vulak are not .. again they must be dealt with at diff times becuase of thier social behavior .. aay will agro if any dragon but the top most five are agroed before he is and vulak will summon all dragons to his aid if not killed before he is engaged. this is very important for the raid to know to understand the order of kill we plan on using. thank you all for checking the map and being prepared for the event 8)
    ..................................................................................................................................................................all information posted. THANKS to ZAM and PLAYERS WHO SHARE THIER hard work and info on ZAM with the EQ community.
  10. Pirlo Augur

11. Ataal Journeyman

I was part of a family guild(Children of Tunare) for many years. I have returned to EQ after a good 6 years or so. Looks like the guild is pretty much gone, but I've left the tag up for Guild Hall luxuries(the little gnome crystal guy, for example).

Currently a 71 Beastlord(70 was the max when I left) with just under 200 AA's. Man they're easier to get these days! I was at 150 two days ago. I have many alts, on two accounts, but love the Beastlord most.

I work in IT, so I don't have the luxury of spending 12+ hours a day on EQ, but love the 4-5 hours here and there I do get to spend. Are you guys still accepting newbies?
  12. frostfox Elder

we are always acepting new folks and would love to have a returning player 8) .. i ams orry it took me so long to respond to this i have been sick .. get with me in game if want to ask more questions or contact any cop officer or member
  13. frostfox Elder

Bump! Honk if you like Pie!
  14. Ataal Journeyman

Honk! Key Lime!

I'll get in touch with you in game. Thanks for the response! Beastie-bopper's name is Lionuhl Thundurcat.
  15. tofu stir fry Augur

great idea and great to hear it works so well keep it up!!!!!
  16. frostfox Elder

thanks for your kind words 8) .. and we will keep it up 8)
  17. gehmnal New Member

I'm considering coming back to EQ and would be looking for a nice family/social guild. I'm nowhere near able to raid any current content but would be looking for a nice friendly guild that enjoys doing stuff together. I've tried "coming back" in the past but usually get bored from constantly having to solo/molo all the time.

Would CoP fit my playstyle? I'm not asking for handouts or powerleveling, but I don't box and always would prefer to group with others, even if it's just one or two people.
  18. frostfox Elder

hey there gehmnal .. i am not sure what lvl you are but i think we are a good family guild as far as having a good spread for folks to group with. most of our players are in the 80 -100 range .. i think the big factor for wether it would be a good fit or not is .. what time zone you are in .. while we have folks on at all times our main play time really is cst .. you will see the most active numbers of folks on between the hours of 6pm cst to 11pm cst .. that encludes groupers and raiders.
    if you need any more questions answered or want to talk to us in game that would be awesome .. we would love to get more info on you as well .. please don't hesitate to send a tell to me in game if i am on or .. to any of the officers listed above in our info area. we can also be found on facebook at circle of proophets on facebook we have about 125 members and you are welcome to talk to anyone you like. 8)
  19. gehmnal New Member

Thank you for the reply Frostfox. :) I have been in-game a few nights since your reply and have seen a large number of people in Circle of Prophets online. Unfortunately I haven't seen you (at least on Frostfox) to talk to. Also haven't seen anyone as low level as I am, but that's to be expected. I'll keep trying to connect with you in-game or worst case I will ask around to others I see online.

I am in the Central timezone myself so that works out nicely. I'm currently flip-flopping between a 79 Necromancer that was my first character ever in EQ from back in 1999, a 40ish Paladin, and a 30ish Shaman. Right now I'm leaning towards the Shaman, despite the Necro and Paladin being my first loves, as moloing is really easy as a healer with a tank merc and I assume a Shaman would tend to be pretty welcome come higher levels. Also if it makes any difference I am a Silver subscriber (these characters were created a long time ago and I'm lucky enough to get to play them without subbing). F2P is what lets me get away with playing at the moment. :)

Hope to see you in-game soon!
  20. frostfox Elder

CIRCLE OF PROPHETS MONDAY EDITION .
    becuase of the length of time it takes to do NTOV's dragons and the high requests we are still getting for VOA , we are throwing a monday edition to raids for a short time to address the voa teirs.

we will be starting with the Beast's domain event in Teir 3 progression.
    Raid Expedition: King of the Beasts

This raid expedition begins with Kalda Treg in the Beasts' Domain, located at 315, 2800, 10 (far northwestern part of the zone).
    Pre-requisites for participating in this raid:- There are no task or language requirements.
    - Your "Record of Tales" must be evolved to, at a minimum, its third level: "Record of Lore" (NOTE: See this raiding guide for information about VOA raid progression.)

KEYWORD = 'I'm prepared!

Summary
    - When ready, engage the King.
    - Kill adds as they spawn.
    - Kill the King.

Mechanics

The King of the Beasts is live (there is no trigger). It has a normal aggro range and does not see invisibility, nor are there any auras that will break invisibility. It is leashed to the hill area. It has a significant amount of hitpoints.

Once engaged, you have to kill it within a certain time frame (unknown timer, although there is a warning emote at around the 25-minute mark), or it powers up.

The King of the Beasts hits for a max ~35,000 (no rampage; no flurry). It casts a variety of spells (timing and target details are below spell data):
    Call of the Domain: Single Target, Unresistable (-690)
    1: Charm up to level 100

Entangling Domain Vines: Single Target, Magic (-910)
    1: Root

King's Charge: PB AE 20', (0)
    1: Decrease Hitpoints by 70000

King's Quake: PB AE 100', (0)
    1: Decrease Hitpoints by 34000
    2: Stun (0.30 sec)

King's Roar: PB AE 100', (0)
    1: Inhibit Melee Attacks by (1%)
    2: Silence

King's Slam: Single Target, (0)
    1: Decrease Hitpoints by 91000

King's Toss: Single Target, (0)
    1: Decrease Hitpoints by 75000

Magic of the Domain: Single Target, Unresistable (-650)
    1: Increase Spell Damage by 0%
    2: Limit: Combat Skills Allowed
    3: Decrease AC by 300
    4: Increase STR by 250
    5: Increase DEX by 250
    6: Increase ATK by 100
    7: Increase Attack Speed by 35%
    8: Decrease Hitpoints by 8500 per tick

The charm is cast on whoever is the King's target at the time. It's cast every 90 seconds.

"Entangling Domain Vines" is cast on a random target on the King's hatelist. This is cast every five seconds.

"King's Charge" is cast every 40 seconds, with rare multiple casts.

"King's Quake" is cast every 50 seconds.

"King's Roar" is cast every 1:10 (70 seconds).

"King's Slam" and "King's Toss" are cast randomly (anywhere from 45 seconds to a few minutes in between casts).

"Magic of the Domain" is cast every 1:10 (70 seconds).

Due to the nature of these timers, you'll sometimes get overlapping AEs which add up to significant damage spikes.

Adds

Trash mobs surround the King's hill. They will not engage you unless you provoke them first.

While active, the King summons adds every three minutes as well as at health intervals of 100%, 80%, 60%, 40%, 20%, and 0%.

Each add wave consists of 3x "a beast". These hit for a max ~21,000 and spawn wherever the King is located.

These adds don't cast anything. Depending on their model, some will be mezzable and some won't be. Some will be stunnable and some won't be.

If the adds aren't killed within a few minutes of their spawn, the King "consumes" them (they despawn) and regenerates health:
    The King of the Beasts snaps up another beast and eats it whole!

Completion

Upon the King's death:
    King of the Beasts has been slain by _____!
    King of the Beasts's corpse has been vanquished!

The King of the Beasts has been slain. The balance of the Domain has been restored, and a new beast will become the King.

Any adds currently up will despawn.

As always a BIG thanks to Allahkazam and its contributers for the public strat being posted here 8) !!!