Chiseled Jade Figurine

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Imukai, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Imukai Augur

Chiseled Jade Figurine (Gates of Discord) has an effect Reclamation (worn) that is supposed to increase your HP Regeneration.

It does not.

Normally these days worn effects of this type are reflected in the item's stats. This one shows no HP Regen at all on the stats. My combat HP regen does not increase when equipping this item. No discernible difference in my actual HP regen occurs when I am damaged.

In short, there is no HP regeneration with this item.

Found a note on Alla from 2019 that a bug report was submitted. So here's another one for 2020.
  2. Duder Augur

Are you capped on worn regen from other items you're wearing with regen? Have you unequipped other regen items and then equipped it to see?
  3. Imukai Augur

No I am not capped on worn regen from other items. Yes I have unequipped other regen items and then equipped it to see.

There is no change to HP regeneration with this item.
    Duder likes this.
  4. Imukai Augur

I also tested it at various times of day just in case the HP regen scaled with the fluctuation of the charm itself (which is based on time of day).

At Noon when the item is its weakest, there is zero HP regen.
    At Midnight when the item is its strongest, there is zero HP regen.

Interestingly, the weight of the item fluctuates though, from 0.8 at noon to 1.5 at midnight. Guess those extra stats get heavy.