Child's Play 2012 item suggestion

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rorce, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Rorce Augur

Santa hats please! I'll buy 5!
  2. Cakeny Augur

Wouldn't be surprised to see ornaments for them dropping this Yuletide.
  3. Cakvala Augur

Yeah I bet this is already in play. I am working on a Brick Tower Shield with snow on it for Player studio atm, ha.
  4. Geozen Journeyman

/signed

I would like a santa hat :)
  5. Aanaelyanau New Member

Santa Hats Santa Hats!
  6. Cakeny Augur

I want Grinch hats. And maybe those multi-colored Dr. Seuss hats.
  7. WarSheol Augur

ive never seen a childsplay item drop they normaly sell them after a tragedy for around 5 bucks and match the ammount and give all to the charity.

My all tim favorite which I wish I oul buy again was the shield ornament that had a green monstr face on it :cool: I baught about 15 of the candy anes ad gifted them to friends.

if we get some thing new am most interested in the gift option
  8. Jilarak Elder

good suggestion's i would def. purchase these mentioned
  9. Neamiah Journeyman

I love the idea for the Santa hats too but it's not likely to happen to use the Santa hats it would require the player have the heroes forge system paid for and enabled. As such a small percentage of the player base uses heroes forge it would severly hamper the fund raising effort of Childs Play.
  10. Cakeny Augur

Fund raising? Thought we were talking about more Hero's Forge ornament options.
  11. Pizacatto - CT Augur

I donate to Child's Play every year anyway. Mix in my favorite game with that charity? Count me in!
    Geozen likes this.
  12. WarSheol Augur

They also had 2cherry blossom tree's for sale and I remember the Haiti Bear which summoned other teddy bears :cool:
  13. Neamiah Journeyman

I got two of the candy cane ornaments last year so I can dual wield them on my ranger. I am really looking forward to this years.