Chef Goremand in Ankexfen Keep

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by douxreve, Jan 1, 2024.

1. douxreve Elder

We camped chef goremand for 4 days now. We played between 2 hours and 4 hours each days. We never seen this named (ph's are workhand gobs), and we have the end of year rare pop bonus. I know that some people see it on Antonius Bayyle server, but a lot of complain about his pop rate.
    Not sure this named is bugged or not?
    Anacletus likes this.
  2. Iuwene Augur

Spawned for me after 20 minutes on AB during current bonus.
    Fenthen likes this.
  3. fortuneteller Augur

have killed it on AB server
    Fenthen likes this.
  4. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

You're likely not in the right spot, no one else is having problems spawning this. I've finished Hunters on 2 different servers.
  5. douxreve Elder

I just pointed out a fact. We did not have one pop of this named in 3 days on AB server. When people say "i killed it" etc, it does not mean anything, i said i know people killed it. This named pop can be bugged after an special event (double rare pop?) for example.
    It does not cost anything to have a control about that (on AB).
  6. Anacletus New Member

I agree this should be looked at. 2-4 hours to get 1 namer to spawn during bonus with constant clearing of phs does not seem right.
  7. Covennx Augur

Not to be blunt, but complaining that something didn't spawn after 2 hours is kind of lame. 50% increase on 0.25% is still only 0.375% chance. The person before you and after you had 7 spawn in a row, you just got stuck in the bad RNG section of the spawns. It happens. The same RNG that has people run through 80+ missions and never see an evolving neck drop, even though that one guy boxing missions has had 15 drop in 40 mission runs.

If you didn't have one pop in 72 hours straight camping it, sure it would be a problem. You didn't have one pop during 3 random 2-3 hour stretches out of 72 hours. Not even something worth mentioning in my opinion.