Check Out The Official EverQuest Next Channels!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

Hey Everyone!

It's E3 time! Hopefully you're already following our current Twitter and Facebook pages, as well at the SOE Twitter and Facebook pages to get all the exciting news and happenings coming out of the convention. You can also check in with us throughout the week on Twitch TV (view our Live Stream schedule here).

We've also launched our official channels for EverQuest Next! If you're looking for EQN news, be sure to check out all of these sites...and of course, be at SOE Live in August for the reveal!

EverQuest Next Website
    @everquest_next on Twitter
    EverQuest Next on Facebook
    EverQuest Next on Twitch TV
    EverQuest Next on Google+
    EverQuest Next on YouTube

One more thing -- check out Curse.com's My EQ Story contest. You could win a trip for two to SOE Live!
  2. Leifen Augur

The Everquest Next Website link does not work.
  3. Geroblue Augur

How about some graphics of the EQN world ? Sorry, speeches don't interest me.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

How about some real eq news since this is the Everquest forum, like when we are getting T4 and when beta for the next expansion will start.
  5. Deadfish_Emarr New Member

EQ next to me is something that doesn't seems to give me much hope.
  6. Kansan Cloudkicker Elder

I for one an very interested and excited about EQNext. The worst part about it though, is the 2 years of having to listen to depressed people who do nothing but doubt and hate. But hey, i've already put up with that for 14 years in EQ, so whats another 2??
    Belphebe likes this.
  7. Zalmonius Augur

Like, the post says they're unveiling it at SOE Live... Why would they post material up now when they're waiting for the event to unveil it?
  8. Sinestra Augur

So the EQNext website has no info on the game, just a bunch of people babbling in videos about personal stories that are useless. Glad you haven't upped your standards of service.
    Geroblue likes this.
  9. Dexella Associate Producer

The full EQ Next reveal will be at SOE Live (which starts 50 Days from today!).

The videos on the site are examples of entries we're seeking for a #myEQstory contest sponsored by Curse, the prize for which is an all expenses paid trip for two to SOE Live.

The site is definitely not complete right now -- you'll know more once we get to Vegas. :) But you may want to tune in to the EverQuest "What's Next" Live Stream from E3 today at 3:30 pm PDT -- that stream will be discussing the entire franchise (EQ, EQII, and EQN). You can watch it on twitch.tv/soe and twitch.tv/everquestnext.
  10. Rylaar2000 Elder

On August 2nd, do you think they will just show a 2 minute cinematic trailer about EQNext or do you think there will be several details like classes, races, and/or professions (If there are any) ?
  11. Amnerys Augur

I think we have this fixed on our end. Please let us know if you continue to have any issues!
  12. Sinestra Augur

So as I thought, the new site is nothing but a shell and there is no real reason to have one yet.
    Geroblue likes this.
  13. Geroblue Augur

I agree with Sinestra. I don't care about speeches.
    Sinestra likes this.
  14. Xantheur New Member

After the GM's botched EQ Fronts and booted everyone, then killed the game, tell me what assurances i have that it won't happen again after i blow 400 bucks on a new system and the money for the game (to replace the 6 ps2's i already have... and dozens of games). Are we going to have the same GM's... is the game-play going to be similar? I was so disappointed in the EQ1 and EQ2 options that you left me with... You better make this right or you've lost one of your biggest fans.