Cheating in Everquest

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Abec, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arpeggio New Member

Does wizard have group port to the secondary bind? I know the can "Teleport Group" to thier normal bind... What is the spell/AA called to group port to the secondary bind?
  2. code-zero Augur

Let's see, I have good reason to report someone.

I do this and I don't get suspended BUT I see that nothing apparently happens to them either.

Now what? I've just been handed proof that they indeed are "hacking".
  3. doktartp Augur

Campfire in one spot, bound wizard in another, saves me running about the zone to camp things.

If it was a caster group, they could just bind and gate/campfire.

There are in game allowances for somethings, but cheating might be happening still.
    Sinestra likes this.
  4. Falos Augur

Yeah it is a bit disheartening to see nothing happen to autobotters, I can think of 2 zones on my server that are rarely traveled by most players but 24/7 have someone farming drops or exping in.. they never seem to play eq on patch days though, I wonder why that might be.

I also ROFL when i see people play in current content a lot yet when a patch day rolls around they sit in the guildhall all day OR they go do trivial stuff.
  5. code-zero Augur

I know that plenty of people have a Wizard and/or Druid in preference to other healer/DPS classes just for the teleport to bind. It's very nice. Add in a Ranger for wide area tracking and you've got yourself a nice little group for popping in and grabbing a spawn
  6. Hatsee Augur

This depends on the patch, I suck at fixing my own UI so until that's done I likely am not doing anything if that was broken.
  7. Mellifleur Augur

Really going to use that excuse ?
    I have never known you to hack or be called out for hacking... But i think your more creative than this :cool:
  8. Stubar Augur

I actually LOL'ed so much at this that even my wife was wondering what I was laughing at.

Also, let me help with that statement. Your implies belonging, you're implies an action.
  9. silku Augur

I could care less if someone is afk killing in some out of the way place. I'ts much less annoying to me than a group killing all the tae ew lizards in feerott for a few days and not allowing people to even get their progression updates. There are plenty of multiboxers out there who likely use programs to help them do it easier, that doesn't bother me at all.
  10. Orablast Elder

Different things bother different people, but it becomes chaos when kill stealing, training, auto-botting, warping, and monopolizing zones is allowed prevalently throughout the game.
    DirtyGurtie likes this.
  11. Mellifleur Augur

[IMG]
    Motherlee likes this.
  12. Sinestra Augur

Everything bothers someone, not sure why grammar is seen differently online other than so many people have no idea what it is.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  13. Orablast Elder

I love how people post garbage here just to get their post count up and unlock achievements.

See, I can do it, too! duh-doh
  14. SOE-MOD-02 Augur

I am going to close this now. If you believe that a player is violating the ToS/EULA, please contact Customer Support via a ticket. Thank you!
    Contacting Customer Service
    Sinestra likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.