cheapeast way to change a half-elf ranger 85 to a high elf cleric 85 ?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Geroblue, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Geroblue Augur

It appears that the cheapest way is to create a new cleric high elf, and then upgrade to 85.

I found the race change potion in the in game store. But I didn't see anything to change character class with.

Thanks.

No outstanding quests, etc.
  2. phattoni Augur

heroic is possibly cheapest way, could also just buy 2 krono then trade them to someone for a pl not sure this is cheaper than heroic though.
  3. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

You know better than to ask this question. You've played this game way too long to be asking this kind of question. There some ulterior motive here?
  4. Geroblue Augur

I ask questions for 2 reasons. 1) I am over 70 years of age and forgetful, 2) there may have been a change I hadn't noticed.
    Fluid likes this.
  5. Geroblue Augur

Yeah. thats what I thought.
  6. Rowlen Journeyman

If youre lvl 85 ranger is an heroic ranger it should work to delete the heroic ranger to get the heroic token back. This can be used then to create the heroic cleric.
    Catarina Kerr likes this.
  7. Geroblue Augur

I checked my spreadsheet and its a paid HC. I have 5/5 characters on that account on that server. I was going to go All Access for a month or two on it, so I could deal with it then.

I thought it was the freebie HCs that could be changed, and it was for a limited time. I'll check into it and see.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The only heroic that cannot be remade is the first give away one. All other act like paid HC which per dev's can be deleted and remade.

You will receive a message if you try to delete that first one. I think it was given out in 2014. The one in 2017 can be remade and all purchased ones too
  9. Geroblue Augur

I don't think I get the coin though if I delete. I only have 5 toons on that server/account. So adding one wont hurt me financially.
  10. Phiyre Augur

Correct, you don't get the coin again.. I deleted my paid heroic to replace w/ a different class/race and it worked great. I thought I xferred the plat to another one of my toons, can't recall, but 15k isn't make or break.
  11. Rasbis Lorekeeper

I've heard of these types of operations but I thought they were only rumors..... :eek:
  12. IblisTheMage Augur

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

I am so going to play EQ a lot when I retire. 50 now, 20 to go :)
    Meshak likes this.
  13. Geroblue Augur