Chat Channels

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Eniner, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Eniner Augur

Hey daybreak anychance Ragefire and Lockjaw could get chat channels set up like live? Say perhaps live General chat is full it creates a sub channel general1 / general2 etc yall able make this possible perhaps for more grouping options what not?
  2. Eniner Augur

LoL legit question more chat channels sucks having to wait for people to camp or zone to enter a channel make a general 1 / 2 /3 and never have that issue again? lol
  3. Bumpkin Augur

/join general
    /join general
    /join general
    /join general
    /join general

Make the hotbutton. Spam if, love it, enjoy it.
  4. Eniner Augur

I do and ive spent over 10 mins spamming same button without getting into a channel. Its not like im asking for them to go leaps and bounds here its very simple and they already have the codes in place for it. No need to be rude and immature.
  5. Ducreux Augur

[IMG]

But I agree, idk why this servers chat channels don't autospawn general1/2/3 but I havent played on Live in awhile so maybe they did away with that mechanic in favor of a higher pop number (400 as opposed to 200).
  6. Eniner Augur

LoL ^^ but in all seriousness i have spent a solid 8 mins last night as matter of fact after i got off work trying to join auction channel and too kme 8 mins of clicking button lol
  7. Eniner Augur

The servers are a lot more populated then i think even they expected so chat channels get filled up very very quickly just be nice to have other options while waiting to join main channel.