Chase Item

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Wudanar, Jan 30, 2022.

1. Wudanar Journeyman

Are we going to get a chase item? I was very disappointed with the lack of chase item in CoV. In fact I noticed people playing a lot less because there wasn't one.
    Sancus and Laurana like this.
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

We can't even get Type 3 augs. The likeliness of a leveling item (which is what I think you meant instead of "Chase") is pretty much zero.
    Moege, Laurana and Viper1 like this.
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

The chase item may come in a mid-year update.

If I recall correctly, the Artisan's Prize was not released on an expansion.
    minimind likes this.
  4. Viper1 Augur

I'd rather they not do a mid-year release. All this time now that we could be working on it while the expansion is fresh and still interesting could be used to progress whatever crazy level of grind they'll attach to such an item. Release it mid-year, when the expansion is already played out, and you're just going to make it feel like punishment having to grind mob kills for no other reason.

Or don't make it a "mob kill grind" like RZ ear or TBL evolvers. But if not, I'd say just save it for next expansion and release it on day 1.
    Ozon and Laurana like this.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

While I can't see them giving us something like this without a word so far. We do have other new quests going on this year. I'm hoping they give decent rewards and are fun quests/missions. Anniversary even has a new raid!

It has been a long time since we had new content outside of the expansion and the anniversary.

6. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Did we ever found out what that meant?

New chase item perhaps?
    Im halfway expecting some rumors about hidden goundspawns...:eek:
  7. Warpeace Augur

I'm going to say its from a Folktale.