Chase (Evolving Loot) part 3, caster shoulders tier 5 evolved to tank shoulders not useable

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ruven_BB, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Allayna Augur

I’m just gonna leave this here.
  2. Cadira Augur

If he had any credibility (he didn't) he lost it with that post.
    Jondalar and Voxynn like this.
  3. ShadowMan Augur

Lets deflect yet again! Lets spin to a sub topic and try to erode their accurate point this way instead. Guess we are done here.

RoI has won the last what 8-9 expansions and its not just because lockouts. They have demonstrated over time and repeatedly that they are a step above everyone else when it comes to the sum total relating to performance, speed and the intangibles to winning the progression race. Just as repeatedly and over time you have displayed certain behaviors. For this thread it was:

4. Monkman Augur

At least Allayna has the sack to post on his main. I admire that in my leaders.
  5. Orbital101 Augur

Ill take a 6th lvl on my evo anytime. When ever your ready Ngreth ;)
    Drpeppa likes this.
  6. Spellfire Augur

Don't tempt him :p.
  7. Cicelee Augur

I remember during COTF chain farming that one Bixie mission to level up, Burden of Truth I think it was? I felt that was cheesy doing it, but I wanted it done as quickly and easily as possible.

The crux of the issue I feel is that we play EverQuest, but we think a lot of the game is EverGrind and we do not have the desire to spend all that time doing it, so we play EverHaste and get things done as quick as possible with potentially nefarious ways and means.
  8. svann Augur

Id much rather they made more TBL races evolve it. The TT trick is next to useless to a bard.
  9. Makaha New Member

More Moles!!
  10. p2aa Augur

To shadowman,
    I'm not in Machin Shin, not really friend with Allayna (people who know my post history on these boards know that paladins don't appreciate me much)
    But it was very obvious that his post was humorous. You should not have taken it seriously and go on your high horses like you did lol
  11. Jondalar Augur

Someone has some sand in their nether regions LOL
  12. Whulfgar Augur

I completely disagree.

I personally feel that we as players like to think we are in an of ourselves the best.. no matter how anyone sees us ..

I feel that a lot of times when some one does some thing better smarter faster.. and then we did.. the player base first reaction is to hate on them rather then praise..

I feel egos get in the way of actual seeing some one for what they truly are.. wether it's better then us or not..

Familiarity with some one can breed what I call ineffectual thinks they are better then they are.. syndrom..

If were not the ones who thought of it first.. let's hate on them..

This person is better then that person.. (even when parses and observation of both players proves it to be wrong. )

Thus the hate for certain guilds. Certain players in YOUROWN guild. So on an so forth..

The way I play eq I'd smarter faster better.. then the way they play it.. (again when all every stuff points to the contrary..)

THIS.. is what I see in eq all day every day..
  13. ShadowMan Augur

How is my credibility now?
  14. Cailen Augur

pass the popcorn plz
    Orbital101 and Sancus like this.
  15. ShadowMan Augur

Maybe add slot 3 to ring and shoulders, have hands and feet count for charm at level 5 and above but only allow it to evolve past level 4 if you are able to complete the final raid within 10 days of gaining access to it.
  16. Morthakia Augur

I’m hopeful that that the anniversary event introduces new chase items with type 18/19 slots. I’ve really enjoyed going after these items with their unique effects, although at this point I have about 8 type 18/19 augs sitting in my bags because all 12 of mine are already filled!
  17. Tucoh Augur

I'm hoping that the type 18/19 augs drop from the anniversary event named mobs or chests or whatever.
    Spellfire likes this.
  18. 31neelas New Member

This comment makes you sound like a selfish loot monger that should have planned better.
  19. Tappin Augur

Am I and idiot (already know I am), or does seem that many are missing the point? An evolving item that is class specific at the start should NOT convert to an item that the original class cannot use. For example, a caster usable shoulders should NOT convert to a tank only shoulders. Seems to me that someone was trying to avoid a check, but never thought the process through.
  20. Morthakia Augur

Except, like Tucoh, I box my own group. As you might imagine, I didn’t get many complaints when I funneled the gear to the tank. Furthermore, I started with Whispering Midnight augs and Weeping/Secret Dawn Hikma/Qua because I needed to fill the empty slots. I was then able to upgrade to Blazing Euphoria, which forced me to bag some of the other augs because I’m limited to 12 Type 18/19 slots.

But thank you for jumping to your initial conclusion that I’m a selfish loot monger instead of seeking to understand the situation.