Charms: Class specific armor

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Phrett, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Phrett Augur

Can anyone confirm whether or not putting a Tempus Faycite Shard in a non-visble counts towards a 'class specific' piece of gear to increase the stats for these charms?? sorry if this has been asked previously
  2. Gladare Augur

It does not.
  3. Fenthen aka Rath

Only items that were class-specific before augments count, I believe.
  4. Phrett Augur

... another reason cultural sucks this year more than previous years. Thanks much for the replies
  5. Grummy_NB Augur

its not just the 8 armor pieces as well, any class specific piece counts, such as a weapon.
  6. Bigstomp Augur

That has nothing to do with cultural. Cultural is not class specific (unless you can find a specific combination that only one class can use, I'm sure there are some out there)
  7. Phrett Augur

lol... you missed the point, and then explained exactly why I said what you quoted...
  8. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Something I have been curious about for awhile... If your class/race combination is the only one for your race that can wear a specific armor type (example: Barbarian Warrior is the only Plate Barbarian class). Does Cultural count as class specific?
  9. Fenthen aka Rath

No. The armor must state WAR as the only class.

And yes, class-specific weapons/shields/etc are nice because they count for the charm improvement.
  10. Tobynn Augur

Any un-auged piece of gear that lists only 1 usuable class is class specific armor -- that includes cultural armor.

Barbarian cultural plate is only usuable by warriors, it is therefore class specific.
    Fenthen likes this.
  11. Tobynn Augur

I scratched out a quick matrix to satisfy my curiosity. Of the 112 possible class/race combos, only 12 have class-specific cultural armor:

Barbarian leather (BST)
    Barbarian plate (WAR)
    Dark elf chain (ROG)
    Gnome chain (ROG)
    Half elf leather (DRU)
    Halfling leather (DRU)
    Iksar chain (SHM)
    Iksar cloth (NEC)
    Ogre leather (BST)
    Troll leather (BST)
    Vah Shir leather (BST)
    Wood elf leather (DRU)