Charming mobs about to die and DBG does nothing

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bonified, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Pharone Elder

The thing with giant hill in Rathe Mountains is that there is the potential to have enough giants to go around for everybody. The problem is that half the idiots that go there don't know how to spawn them correctly.

Every server I've played on, I see it all the time. People running from giant to giant ignoring everything else on top of that hill. I smack my head and laugh.

Just about everything that paths over that hill is a place holder for the giants. The only things that aren't place holders are the orcs and the NPCs over at their camp area.

Kill everything else that moves over that hill. Everything. Bugs, lizards, skeletons, basalisks, bears, etc. If it paths over that hill, kill it. I've had that hill filled with giants all spawned at the same time before.
    YourNameHere likes this.
  2. LachiusTZ Lorekeeper

PvP server fixes this.
  3. Jezzie Augur

I doubt it's just that guy though. With VM boxes and cracked/frankenstiened versions of macaroniquest running around it's no wonder people are confused.
    I think regular players are just outclassed on this server. Leave this one for the autobots and hope for a better server somewhere down the road.
  4. MileyVyrus Elder

its amazing peopIe have the energy to respond to this driveI outside of server downtimes

It's a sad day when soIo druids can't participate in the most heaviIy farmed 100 square virtuaI inches in cIassic EQ