Charm solo 102 Chanter

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Old chanter, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Old chanter New Member

Hello all,

I have been gone for well...a very long time. I played extensively when the game was young and now feel the pull again.

My time available is not conducive to groups and level grinding. Nothing beats the xp of solo charm and I enjoy the challenge. However, I do not know the new zones at all. Where would you recommend I go to find a steady stream of non caster mobs that would be charmable with my new 102 charm spell?

Thank you in advance.
  2. RPoo Augur

Ah so many great improvements have been made to charm. These days you can con a mob and it will tell you what level it is even. I don't know if there's a hotzone for your level or what it is if there is one but for level 102, the darkened sea zones would be that level for mobs such as Katta Castrum:Deluge, Tempest Temple, Brother Island...
  3. Religion New Member

Hello "old chanter", hi all,
    I'm also 101 chanter, and I enjoy solo charm. I was wondering what AA you recommand highly to improve my survival in dangerous zones.
    I have 1500AA used already but I plan to improve maybe to 2K AA progressively.
    I mainly plan to improve avoidance, defense, agility, damage mitigation ; to lower the incoming damages. All advices would be very welcome,
    Regards from France,
    Reli'
  4. RPoo Augur

Bonjour! Veil of mindshadow and Eldritch rune are excellent active defense AAs. A few more passive defensive things to put AA into are persistent casting because nothing is worse than getting interrupted while trying to cast a spell that could save your life, shield block and staff block, color shock to passively stun monsters hitting you, and phantasmic reflex.
    Religion likes this.