Chardok Raid Instance Bugged

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by kramer2202, Apr 21, 2017.

1. shik Elder

this crashing issue needs to be fixed asap.
    Fanra likes this.
  2. Ruven_BB Augur

Currently the main reason I log on is to raid. It is complete negligence that this hasn't been fixed yet. If I have some free time not raiding, maybe it will be used cancelling accounts.

Ruven
  3. Allayna Augur

Strong work breaking instances on Wednesday's patch. I know several raiding guilds had to cancel their raids because EQ instancing is broken. Another bug in the instancing is that you can defeat the raid, but it'll show you as offline and you won't receive the raid coin/flag.
  4. Drakang Augur

TBM raids broken as well so could not even go there for a few people missing achievements. So only EOK T1 working. At least they worked for us.
  5. MrMajestykx Augur

we raided all of T3 last nite and LC and had no issues for what its worth to all reading here on Povar.
  6. GinODin New Member

EiE tried to raid in LC last night on Povar soon as everyone started zoning in it puked us out. Anniversary raid seems to be working fine though.
  7. Perplexed Augur

Consider yourself lucky then.
    After 3+ hours of trying (Sun. 4-23-2017 CT), RL called raids. Kor-sha and Chardok repeatedly crashed and kicked players (6-10 in instance) to character select. Droga crashed the first try, but we were successful on the second try.
    This new bug reminds me of the sporadic server crashes that would affect some servers and not others. :(
  8. Deloehne Augur

Last night we tried twice to enter Chardok, with various people being booted to the zone in from Lceaium, crashed to one of the select screens, or sent to the static zone. We were then able to get the Droga instance, which proceeded without issues. After that we retried Chardok, and were able to get the raid force in, and completed two of the three events before our end of night.

Povar server
  9. Gundolin Augur

Is this being patched yet?
  10. Snazster Elder

After substantial difficulties, we were able to form up in LC. Droga, Chardok, and even Crypt of Sul denied us, dropping players or putting them in the non-instanced versions.
  11. Razorfall Augur

We were finally able to get one, but it took us about an hour to get a good DZ
  12. Cleaver Augur

for me it was crashing on one toon anytime I zone into any instance but not any other toon I have. It seems to be fixed though.
  13. Malbro Augur