Characters under 10 deleted during server mergers

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Dazzler Twodirks, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Dazzler Twodirks Lorekeeper

Is there any chance they were saved in a database?
    I tried to recreate my bazaar mule but the name was rejected.

Hoping he exists somewhere maybe i can have him back please?
  2. jarsh92 Elder

I blieve once they are deleted they are gone. But calling customer service is where you will find your answer.
  3. Fenthen aka Rath

I had a few characters deleted as well, with some nice items on them.
    Now I play the tutorial until 10+ and hit the Bazaar after. =(
  4. WarSheol Augur

Try petitioning from in game just hit the P key and the window should pop up :cool:
  5. Vorthax Lorekeeper

I also had a Bazaar mule deleted a while back. Didn't really have anything on him that was special, so
    I never looked into trying to get him back. I have heard of it happening to people and they got in touch with SOE customer service and were able to retrieve them. I do what you do now, if I'm making a bazaar mule run him thru the tutorial and get him level 10.
  6. Sely New Member

I had an issue with a missing character after I left then came back after what appears to have been several server merges. EQ kept telling me the character never existed and acted like I was trying to get a higher level character for free. They finally realized that my character had been (shoot, can't remember what they call that now) but was in a different form during one of the merges and had been done away with. They DID manage to restore him.
  7. WarSheol Augur

Like I already mentioned petition missing characters some times they can bring them back, in cases of mergers your character might have got an X placed at the end of their name.
    and as mentioned calling CS can help to but most will be in vegas this week heh :cool:
  8. Taadieri Journeyman

Wow. I never considered that having a high level toon shrouded down to level 5 might make them vulnerable to being deleted in a server merge.

As far as I know, SOE is not planning on more server merges any time soon, but this is worth remembering if they ever do have another round of them.