Character xfer

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Olnir, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Olnir New Member

I have been trying two weeks now to get a character xfer. I have as of yet got any notification (sent 2 emails). When I originally inquired (what I needed to do), I got an email the next day. I tried to call phone support today and was told there is no phone support??? Daybreak, I am ofFering you money, which you appear to need, and you guys just don't seem to want to take it... So, I have done what you asked ... When do I gt my xfer?
    Motherlee likes this.
  2. Yimin Augur

Server Transfer is very easy easy , buy token click it and pick your new server , if your name is taken you wont be allowed to transfer until you pick new name ...

Oh by the way can get transfer token in DB cash for $25 American

Yimin
  3. Vuzzigrogg New Member

I don't need a server transfer... I need a character moved from a free account to a paid account. That would be great if I was just transferring servers...
  4. Ghubuk Augur

I was under the impression you could only move characters between gold accounts.
    Behee likes this.
  5. Behee Augur

Yup, think so too. There isn't any customer service at all for the free accounts, as I recall. That, plus they are free accounts, so just play up another char.
  6. Olnir New Member

Still waiting. All of my accounts are payed accounts now. My Shaman is full of waiting on his xfer. It has now been a week. How long is this going to take? Is there any way to contact support and get this taken care of?
  7. Sebbina Augur

There is a rule that character transfers account to account require that the two accounts have the same expansion access, if your formerly free account is not equal in expansions to the other one, then you don't move.
  8. Olnir New Member

Nope. All 4 (my wife has one also) have the same number of expansions....
  9. Ghubuk Augur

Character Transfer Requirements

• Account must be at least 30 days old for EverQuest
    • Account must have at least 60 days of paid membership time for EverQuest II.
    • Both accounts' registered names must be identical. Character transfers are not permitted for the use of character sharing or moving characters that you do not own to another account.
    • Your Game Pass has to be active for at least 7 days in a row.
    • You must have an available Character slot open on the destination account.
    • Character must be level 20 for EverQuest, and 10 for EverQuest II.
    • Destination account must match all features, expansions, character race packs etc.
    • All items on the consignment (broker/fence) that your character owns must be completely removed, including money, containers, boxes, crates, bags, and cases (if applicable). Keep them on your character or in the bank.
    • Remove any shared bank items that you want your character to take with them before the transfer takes place. (If applicable)
    • All items owned by the character must be completely repaired. (If applicable)
    • No mail should be present in the mailbox for the character, regardless of read status. You should be able to use this command (in EverQuest II only) to clear ghost mail from your mailbox: /clear_mailbox
    • The character should be clear of all experience debt. (If applicable)
    • The character's house, access permissions, and all items therein, including the House Vault items, will transfer to the destination, intact. For EverQuest players, all house items will be stored in the Crate of Eviction. Make sure you save the house layout so that your transfer to a new plot is quick and painless.
    • The contents of the character's main bank will transfer, in whole, excluding the shared bank items, which are attached to the server/realm/account. Items in the source account/server/realm's shared bank will become unavailable after the character arrives at its destination.
    • (Server Transfer) Free Transfers to the EverQuest Zek server are available from most servers. Paid transfers off of Zek are available from the in-game marketplace.
    • (Server Transfer) Transfers are allowed from PVP to PVE and vise versa.
    • (Server Transfer) If a character by the same name is already on the server, there will be an option to change the name of the character to a different one that is still within the scope of the Naming Policy.
    • There are no refunds for character transfers upon completion of transfer.
    • Account or Account/Server Transfers currently cost 2500 Station Cash ($25) per character. There are no discounts for transferring multiple characters.
    • EverQuest veteran rewards remain with the account on which they were earned. EverQuest II veteran rewards either move with the character being transferred (claimed) or remain on the account on which they were earned (unclaimed).
    Please visit these articles for more information about the EverQuest Veteran Reward System and the EverQuest II Veteran Reward System.
    Manual Transfer Form

Source Account
    - Your Real Name:
    - Station Username:
    - Name on Credit Card:
    - The last four digits of Credit Card used on the account:
    - Full Billing Address:
    - Current Answer to the Security Question: (click here to look up your Secret Question):
    - Email Address:

Character Info
    - Source Account Name:
    - Current Server:
    - Destination Server (If Applicable):
    - Number of Characters to move:
    - Character Name(s):
    - Transferring To a Different Account?:
    - Destination Account Name?:

Copy and paste the above information into a ticket outside of the game to send to our Customer Support team which can be done by following these steps:
    1. You will need to open an out-of-game web browser. This cannot be submitted in-game.
    2. Click here to send a ticket.
    3. Select your game as the Product.
    4. Select Character Move Service as your Category.
    5. Enter in "Character Transfer Request" in the subject line.
    6. Copy and paste the answers to your questions above.
    7. Click on Continue
  10. Olnir New Member

Account is 236 days old
    Names are identical
    I don't use a game pass
    I have 5 character slots open
    Character is 72
    Accounts are exactly the same (expansions, etc.)
    Everything has been removed and is on character, hence "is full of waiting on xfer"
    No mail
    No XP debt
    No house
    Information has all been sent to customer support twice... and I still have no response... and no transfer.
    Motherlee likes this.
  11. Spellfire Augur

When I was transferring account-to-account, I was told that both accounts need to be paid for 30 days before the transfer can take place. This was a while back, so perhaps rules changed since then.
  12. Olnir New Member

Okie dokie... I will give them their 30 days... I am guessing that this also means a character xfer is gonna cost me 55$... (30 days... and then bill you for the other 30 for the next month...). Bastards... Thanks guys... is a shame support has to come from players... not Daybreak support.
  13. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

For what it's worth, you will be able to claim 500DC each month you are gold on the account you are transferring from; so if nothing else then that account will be able to buy some things for one of the characters that are staying.
  14. Motherlee Augur

All those rules are old rules. The fact is there are no char transfers from account to account going on. Period. No gold. No names being the same. None of that matters. They apparently have no one working on it. I've been waiting since May.
  15. Jetboy Lorekeeper

These types of transfers had to be done manually if I recall, to prevent exploiting and selling of characters. I'm sure they're time consuming so are put on the back burner similar to a number of Customer Support features/issues. This is assuming they even allow these type of transfers anymore and just haven't updated their website.

Otherwise, it'll be soonish (tm).
  16. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I tried to get a character transferred from one account to another recently and they were going to do it for me the day I petitioned but I had a bit of trouble finding the card info they wanted and just decided to buy TDS for that account instead. So there is account to account transfers going on and it is available for everyone as both of these accounts were free to play on FV and the account that was going to be transferred from hasn't had a sub since 2010.

It's just very slow to get a response and then to get the actual transfer done. Be patient and wait until you get an answer or update your petition to see what the hold up is by asking for a status update.
  17. CrazyLarth Augur

update your ticket is what I did to get a response. Give them the answers they are asking for again
    and that you are ready. is what I did to get a real reply and not some auto reply.