Character Transfer (Server to Server)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by zerkarinoh, Apr 22, 2019.

1. zerkarinoh New Member

I opened a ticket about this, and I'll cut / paste the exchange below:

Me:

GM's Reply:

My Reply:

They didn't answer me after that. So I'm wondering if anyone here knows? Did I just buy something I've got to wait 60 days to use? Seems kind of...no, it *is* misleading to have it say 30 days in the marketplace and then 60 days elsewhere.
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/e...est-Character-Transfer-Instructions#preparing

You might level the toon up?

your sure your not at the limit?
    • You may initiate 8 character transfers within a 180 day period. If your character has been transferred within this time frame, you will need to wait before you can transfer them again.
    • Your character must be at least level 20.
    • Your account and character must be at least 60 days old.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

So rather than bicker back and forth - you can help us understand by answering :

Is your character at least level 20?
    Is your account 60 days old?
    Has the character been in existence for 60 days? For example the account may be 60 days old but if you made the character yesterday then he is not going to get transferred.
    What server are you currently on?

The GM stated it will not unflag until the character meets the requirements. That should answer your question about how long you have. But it also indicates your character is not old enough to transfer yet.

When you try again the command is /servertransfer to bring the window back up
  4. zerkarinoh New Member

Character is lvl 105. The char / account is roughly 3 weeks old. Current server is bristlebane.

The *only* criteria not being met by the char is that it is under the 30 day / 60 day limit.

What I'm asking is which is it? Marketplace says it is 30 days. The website says it is 60.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Well there ya go. Try again at 31 days and then again at 61 days.

It says one thing one place and one thing another place cause that happens in EQ with the staff, policy and other changes.