Fixed Internally Character transfer from CT server bug

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Chantico, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Chantico New Member

I am attempting to transfer a char from CT and get the message that this character doesn't qualify for a transfer. She does meet all the requirements. I have sent tickets to support and was told it may be a bug, to turn in a bug report. I have done that more than once. I am being told that the character transfer on CT have been broken for about 6 months. This was told to me from other players. I am just about ready to stop my membership over this. Please get this fixed.
    Yinla and Kittyzerk like this.
  2. Kittyzerk Lorekeeper

I am having similar issues, on Drinal most of my peers no longer play on Drinal and moved to Cazic and im trying to go there my issues are as follows as well

Trying to server transfer a character, meets all requires.

1) Must be over lv20, I am level 114

2) account and character must be at least 30 days old, accounts 18+ years old character is 11 years old

3) Once a character has been transferred that char is unable to transfer again in 24 hours, this is the first time doing server transfer

4) You may initiate 8 char transfers within 180 day period, well again first time transferring.

Not transferring from or to a TLP so disregard any of that, however when trying to transfer it states that the requirements have not be met. I have submitted a petition, but haven't heard back in 3+ days.

I am posting here to maybe get the attention of the devs or something. As well as see if anyone else is having these issues.
  3. Qbert Gallifreyan

The only thing not mentioned in the last post is whether you are logging in with the patcher or not. Avoiding the patcher has been known to fiddle with account age, so if you aren't already using the patcher before you attempt this, it might be worth a go.
  4. niente Developer

This was a bug that occurred due to the outage on 4/16. The login server was patched this morning at ~10am PDT; if you relogged after this time you should be able to transfer servers.

Edit: If you are still unable to server transfer after relogging, let us know.
    Skuz, klanderso and Yinla like this.
  5. Chantico New Member

I did get the transfer done today. Thank you
    Skuz likes this.