Character slots

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Zujilli, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Zujilli Elder

Is there a way to get a total of 16 character slots on one server? I know that I can get 8 slots per server as an all access member, but I would like to have all of the slots on one server and one account. I bought the 3 char slot pack so I'm up to 11, but when I checked the sc store again today, it seems that I can't buy the 3 char slot pack a second time and the option to buy one char slot at a time is also no longer showing up in the store for me. Is there a reason that I can't have more than 11 slots on one server, or am I overlooking something?

I googled around and saw that I can get more slots from the loyalty vendor once I get enough points, but I have only been all access for 4 months so that will likely take me a while. I'm not in a huge rush to get the 16 slots, I just want to know if it's possible as I'd like to have a character of each class eventually.
  2. Borek-VS Augur

You have to get some via SC and some via Loyalty, I know that, although I'm not sure of the grand total available. I do know that I have 13 slots on one account, although I don't use all of them. And yes, that is slots per server, so you could have more than 100 across all servers easily.
  3. sudeden New Member

you can have a max of 14 slots per account 8 from gold, 3 from SC and 3 from loyalty
    Borek-VS likes this.
  4. Zujilli Elder

Thanks guys!
  5. Abazzagorath Augur

Unless you were one of the original all access subscribers before that option was removed. Those players had 2 more slots as part of paying more per month iirc. But you're limited to 14 otherwise.