Character RollBack

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kansan Cloudkicker, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Kansan Cloudkicker Elder

Hi. So i play a ranger / Zerker / Shaman and i am doing all the RoF quests in a row with my characters. I finished Crystal Caverns and Eastern wastes and moved on to Kael Drakkel. I logged off on Tuesday Morning and logged back on on Thursday night. 2 of my characters were in Kael and the shaman was in Crystal caverns. Strange i thought, but oh well. But the more i started to look, the more i realized was strange. All my acheivements on my shaman for Eastern wastes were wiped out, 1 task from crystal caverns was gone. My exp bar went from 99.85 to 99.15. My merc switched back to a human from a dwarf (i recently changed) My question is, has anyone ever had their character "rolled back" a couple weeks? This is very concerning since i dispise eastern wastes and since my ranger and zerker are fine, i would have to do it all over again just for the shaman. Any experience with this issue?

Thanks!
  2. TSR-SeanF Augur

That sounds very odd. I would suggest opening a support ticket with us so one of our GM's can help you look further into this matter. You can open a ticket with us at the following link:

http://help.station.sony.com/app/ask/
  3. Kansan Cloudkicker Elder

Thank you, I will do that.