Character names

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by enclee, May 23, 2020.

1. enclee Augur

How do you decide yours? Continue a legacy from another server? Pick something that has lore or go for something funny?
  2. Datura New Member

Well I've got a handful of names I use in pretty much every game if they're available.
    These stem from Pen & Paper, LARP, other MMOs, writing pieces, ... names I've used over the years and I've become quite attached to some of them.
    If they're already in use, I'll use some random name generator or another.
  3. sumnayin2 Augur

I'm original, I don't steal names from books, movies, anime, tv shows , and games like everyone else
  4. ayoforYayoh Augur

It would be worth it purely for the forum tears if they decided to make these new servers random name generator only.

it only generates one per character no rerolls. Let norrath decide who ye be
    MattThePhat likes this.
  5. Basak Augur

I could go for that.
  6. Kittany Augur

I mostly use the names I've used in the past. Sometimes I'll use my online moniker as well, but that's usually a flash in the pan type of character.
  7. Kalipto Augur

I use the same names over and over too. Some are my own and some are references to great men who came before me.

I've never thought a funny name was funny. But I don't like puns and that seems to be half of them.