Fixed Internally Character Missing and Can't submit ticket

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Jalerian, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Jalerian Elder

Since the server down time last night, I have a character missing on one of my accounts. I have tried to submit a ticket, but have been unsuccessful. I click on customer support in game and it launches a browser with a log in page. I type in my info and it brings up a page that says "You are almost there. You must verify your email address before contacting Daybreak Games Support." Below that are 4 buttons: Continue with steam, xbox, psn, switch. I have never used any of those on any of my accounts. There are no other options.

The exact same thing happens if I try to submit a ticket out of game. I have tried using Google Chrome on a PC; and Chrome and Safari on a Mac....all with the same message.

What do I do?
    Nennius and Lorai like this.
  2. Spinny New Member

I am having the same issue right now. I logged off last night shortly before the incident and when I logged on this morning my cleric was gone. All of my other accounts are just fine with no missing toons, just this one.
  3. maxwell Lorekeeper

There is another way to submit ticket, log into this page, go to everquest home page, on top go to
    1) Support home (This only shows on the home page - https://www.everquest.com/home)
    2) Click everquest picture
    3) On top rick corner - click contact support
    4) Submit A Request box pops up,
    5) put in your request
    6) If a box pop up with suggested articles IGNORE it (for it takes you out of your trouble ticket area)
    7) submit request

It does not ask for steam, xbox etc.
  4. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Sometimes when I have sign in issues I use an incognito window and it lets me in (especially if you log into multiple accounts)
  5. Jalerian Elder

The work around I used: I discovered that I was only unable to log in to customer support on the account that had the missing character. I was able to log in just fine on all my other accounts. So I submitted the ticket from a different account with the character's name, level and server. They restored my character very quickly after that.
  6. Spinny New Member

I was able to get logged in and submit a ticket, now the waiting game begins. Thank you all for the help!