Character experience bug?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Time Burn, May 13, 2019.

1. Time Burn Augur

I'm boxing three characters, since low level groupage is pretty rare. They all were within 10% of a level of each other exp wise at level 56.

I went to the zone called Roost (open world).

I've noticed my wizard has fallen way behind in experience, like over 100% of a level.

No deaths, no exp potions, no veteran reward lesson of the devoted, no campfire fellowship exp sharing, 0% experience devoted to AA on all characters.

Why would this happen?

I've tried toggling group leader around, logging characters in and out, toggling experience devoted AA to 100% and back 0% etc. to no avail.
  2. GNOME_POWER Augur

3. Time Burn Augur

4. Time Burn Augur

This bug does not seem related for 2+ reasons GNOME.

First - I have three characters in group. The puller, and one non puller are both earning way more exp than the wizard. So it's not puller related.

Second - To verify this, I marked the wizard as puller and pulled with it for a bit, that made no difference.

Third (?) - the zone is Roost, which is fairly old content, not in RoF+.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Your in a hot zone. Try in a regular zone and see how the exp works for the group.
  6. Time Burn Augur

Well...
    I tried the Steppes and have encountered the same broken exp allotment in my group, the wizard makes a lot less. I don't *think* the Steppes is a hot zone right now, I can't tell though, since Franklin Teek in PoK won't tell me a list of current hotzones since I have task lockouts from earlier in the day.

I currently am keeping them about even by toggling on 60% experience to AA on two of the characters.