Character dissappeared from char selection after login crashed

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Siny, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Siny Augur

I have raised a case for this : 150131-000356
    I was logged in on another character in the lobby and logged out to the char screen to change. I selected by wiz and tried to log him in but it told me the zone wasnt available (even tho he was in the lobby and it was definately up). I tried a few more times before I decided to use Go Home. This should have returned him to cresent reach. It hung for a long time then crashed to the sever selection screen. So I logged back to the char selection screen and hes dissappeared and it shows 10/11 not 11/11. I played him yesterday fine. I have tried logining out and in several times but hes still missing . I daren't go any further than the char screen.

Judging from threads in this forum and the tech support forum you would seem to have some login/ account server issue. Please sort this out . Ive put a lot of time and effort into my toons but instead of playing them, Im now sat here, worrying about them.
  2. Siny Augur

I have just tried to log into the same account via another pc and the character is still missing
  3. Siny Augur

well no one has said anything, but I just tried logining in (seemed to see a small update to launchpad) and the missing char is finally back
  4. Lingum Elder

This happened to me at roughly the same time.