Chapter House of the Fallen

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Caeelar, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Caeelar Journeyman

The quest line seems to be broken. The first quest in the line requires you to go downstairs, and pick up three quests from gnomes down there. Well, one of those quests requires you to give items to a kos mob. As you know, that's impossible. You are given a robe for a gnome illusion, and that allows you to talk to the gnomes down there... but your still kos to the mobs in the "Undead Maintenance" quest. Short of charming the mobs (which I certainlyl can't do), I have no idea how your supposed to hand them the items the task requires.

For the record, mixing live and undead in the same zone so only certain classes can navigate the zone without having to clear half of it is pretty much a garbage way to make a zone.
  2. Riou EQResource

The proper mobs for that task are only KoS after someone turns the piece in (this should only be the case for the Zombie ones with elixir) otherwise they are indifferent.

If they are KoS off the bat, then someone else did the quest but faded them off, they have to be killed to respawn them into their non-KoS form.
  3. Hatsee Augur

Yep, you have to kill them.

It's terrible.
  4. Riou EQResource

If you open the Trade box and then all turn in close to each other (so countdown and say go or something then all click trade, etc) you can do as many turn ins as you want before having to kill them :p
  5. Caeelar Journeyman

Thanks for the heads up. I killed them, and they respawned indiff and I was able to finish the task. On another note, the cell area seems to be pretty bugged. I don't know if it was intentional, but you pull one mob to kill it (I pulled from the dirt tunnel area), and you end up with the entire cell area eating you. It seems if you aggro anything behind a cell door, it aggros the entire area since it can't seem to get the door open. This makes clearing to the named you have to kill for the mission quite difficult. Is that intentional?
  6. Nickolus Holyblade New Member

Go to a prison and tick off someone in a cell, then open all the cells up and see who comes after you! I would dare say more than just the one you initially ticked off. Stop your crying, paladin boy...it is like Befallen from way back in the day...hit one mob and get the whole bottom chasing you. Good times!
  7. Crystilla Augur

Cae, is any pacification being used on the nearby mobs? (also sounds a bit like SoD and those thralls, there was the one which would aggro the other mobs near it if they weren't dispatched first.)